Kamala Harris is a DIRECT DESCENDANT of Irishman Hamiltion Brown, Jamaican Slave Owner.

An "inconvenient truth" about our allegedly first "African American Female" candidate for President. The Democrat gaslighting campaign will blitz America with "be a part of history" while ignoring Kamala Harris' REAL history. Hamilton Brown was a notorious figure from Jamaican history who owned a sugar plantation and plenty of African slaves who lived a life of misery. If you study the history of sugar plantations you will find that it is far more brutal than what American slaves faced picking tobacco and cotton.

I guess she should start paying reparations. I wonder when she starts?

/—-/ Part Swedish, mostly German. Why?
/----/ Trump is the son, and grandson, of immigrants: German on his father’s side, and Scottish on his mother’s. None of his grandparents, and only one of his parents, was born in the United States or spoke English as their mother tongue. (His mother’s parents, from the remote Scottish Outer Hebrides, lived in a majority Gaelic-speaking community.)

slave owners, many of the slavers were black themselves, enslavers.
I am confused.
You are arguing she is not black. Now you are arguing her ancestor was raped by a slaveowner, which makes her black, but its bad because the slaveowner was not black?

I have to ask...are you o drugs?

In this case we know the slave owner. He was a white Irishman.
Again, now she is a triple minority! But to the OP, how does this relate to Trump's lack of a health care plan for the middle class?
EDIT: is she finds out she has 1% Comanche then she will be a true Heinze 57 American!

I am confused.
You are arguing she is not black. Now you are arguing her ancestor was raped by a slaveowner, which makes her black, but its bad because the slaveowner was not black?

I have to ask...are you o drugs?

Nah, this is a word game me and Curried/Maerener play over slavers, slave owners and enslavers.

And how we know it was rape in Harris' ancestors case?

What the hell is up with that turkey neck Kamala has? :laughing0301:

Gobble, gobble! That's Willie Brown's favorite part!

1722618983154.png

Forum List

Back