Conservatives Right Again: Planned Parenthood caught trying to sell body parts

Killing fetus' not murdering babies.

How come you don't care when Israel MURDERS Arab babies?
I’ve said over and over, the solution to the “Israel-Palestinian” conflict is both sides need to accept Jesus and convert to Christianity. Then all the killing would stop.

I have also pointed out Israel accepts and promotes homosexuality and is the Synagogue of Satan.

Killing fetus' not murdering babies.

How come you don't care when Israel MURDERS Arab babies?
Killing unique lives and babies.

I do care when Israel has collateral damage and Hamas hides behind babies. It's why I demand that Hamas surrender and end the killing of babies.

It is amusing that Planned Parenthood assured the Government and the citizens that they were not harvesting fetus tissue, and yet, time and again, we see the ghouls slicing and dicing babies for their profit.

She is barely holding her own and that is ONLY because of the election interference lies the Media is willing to spread about her.

But the truth will always come out.

The left is trying to make a case with women that abortion is an issue that they should care about and vote Democrat.

This is an abortion issue that is absolutely ghoulish that those who would vote for Harris should care about.
Well, you keep bleeving. Because this article smells like bullshit...in fact, it is. :)

I’ve said over and over, the solution to the “Israel-Palestinian” conflict is both sides need to accept Jesus and convert to Christianity. Then all the killing would stop.

I have also pointed out Israel accepts and promotes homosexuality and is the Synagogue of Satan.
Isn't that what the Crusaders tried?? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Kamala seized this video and it has been hidden from the public for 8 years.

Never before seen footage showing a Planned Parenthood employee appearing to discuss the sale of aborted babies’ body parts was released Tuesday, years after now-Vice President Kamala Harris seized the footage as Attorney General of California.

The five-minute video shows a conversation between a person identified as Dr. Stacy De-Lin, Planned Parenthood New York City Medical Director for Abortion Services, and an undercover reporter with the Center for Medical Progress (CMP). During their conversation, De-Lin seems to acknowledge that Planned Parenthood would sell the livers of aborted babies.

In one clip, De-Lin is told by a CMP investigator that she “could pay you $1,000, up to $1,500 for a liver.”

“Yeah, that’s great,” De-Lin responds. “I think a financial incentive from you guys like, to the people we have to get this approved from, will be very happy about it,” according to the video shared by CMP.

Democrats/leftists denied this for years, calling it a conspiracy theory.

It’s funny how many “right wing conspiracy theories” turn out to be true
~~~~~~
Planned Parenthood was exposed for selling fetus body parts several years ago. No one went to jail for it then and no one will go to jail now.
The election of Donald J. Trump in Nov.,2024 may change that. At least sane people would hope so..

Never before seen footage showing a Planned Parenthood employee appearing to discuss the sale of aborted babies’ body parts was released Tuesday, years after now-Vice President Kamala Harris seized the footage as Attorney General of California.

The five-minute video shows a conversation between a person identified as Dr. Stacy De-Lin, Planned Parenthood New York City Medical Director for Abortion Services, and an undercover reporter with the Center for Medical Progress (CMP). During their conversation, De-Lin seems to acknowledge that Planned Parenthood would sell the livers of aborted babies.

In one clip, De-Lin is told by a CMP investigator that she “could pay you $1,000, up to $1,500 for a liver.”

“Yeah, that’s great,” De-Lin responds. “I think a financial incentive from you guys like, to the people we have to get this approved from, will be very happy about it,” according to the video shared by CMP.

Gad, you retards really are desparate. This is from 2015. Case was thrown out, btw.

In a sharp rebuke, a federal judge on Friday issued a preliminary injunction ordering abortion opponents not to release videos they had secretly made at meetings of abortion providers, and he added that the opponents’ claims that such organizations were illegally selling fetal tissue were baseless.

In the ruling, Judge William H. Orrick of United States District Court in San Francisco also brushed aside claims by the abortion opponents that their use of fraudulent documents and violations of confidentiality agreements to infiltrate meetings of abortion providers were protected because they were journalists involved in what they described as an undercover investigation.

In his ruling, Judge Orrick said that his review of hundreds of hours of video secretly shot by the center at meetings of abortion providers found no evidence that any of them had violated the law. No one “admitted to engaging in, agreed to engage in, or expressed interest in engaging in potentially illegal sale of fetal tissue for profit,” he wrote.

No I'm serious. You cry about the seed in my womb but you don't protest against Israel for all the young babies they've murdered because they are bombing civilian populations. Why?
~~~~~~
Are you referring to the massacre of Israeli men women and children that were beheaded, burned alive, raped and tortued on Oct 7th.
All the death of Palestinians could have been avoided if Hamas hadn't attacked Israeli's so brutally. You reap what you sow.

Harris is feckless and far from being a moderate, contrary to the corporate media's laughable attempt to paint her as one. This is a significant issue for the citizenry. People should be aware of the lengths Harris will go to withhold information and understand how radical she truly is.

yeah, we should start growing fetus so that they can meet that demand, right?
of course. as i have a great respect for fire, i would not kill a pig without using every part. you?

of course. as i have a great respect for fire, i would not kill a pig without using every part. you?
Humans are not animals. We do not slaughter them. It is morally and ethically wrong and abhorrent to any breathing, caring person.

So what? It sounds a lot better to use this unviable tissue to save lives than to just dump it in a medical waste bin.

Both sides just need to let it go. The unborn fetus isn't worth the gun violence that's about to erupt with Americans shooting their fellow Americans.

Forum List

Back