Zone1 No Christian can vote for Kamala

You do not believe in god at all, isn't it? So why do you continuously attack others who do not share your absurde form of "theistic atheism" which you try to hide behind a verbal-formalistic "catholic"-mimikry-mask?
I find it odd that someone like you who initiates attacks on others for no other reason than they disagree with you would be making this argument.

You do not believe in god at all, isn't it? So why do you continuously attack others who do not share your absurde form of "theistic atheism" which you try to hide behind a verbal-formalistic "catholic"-mimikry-mask?
I do very much believe in and love God. I don't attack others because they don't believe the same thing as me. I think you are describing yourself.

Why don't you take your own advice?

When god made time he made a lot. You bind my time for your nonsense and think it is a great thing to do so. You are not able to be lonesome. Do you remember Alexander? He murdered his best friend and afterwards he was lonesome. His horse was killed and he had to cry. This had been his problems - but not so millions of other people.

Last edited:
When god made time he made a lot. You bind my time for your nonsense and think it is a great thing to do so. You are not able to be lonesome. Do you remember Alexander? He murdered his best friend and afterwards he was lonesome. Hsi horse wqas kileld in abatel and he cried. This had been his problems - but not so millions of other people.
You only think you know me, but you don't.

You only think you know me, but you don't.

I do not know you - not even do I know anything about your life what's for you a totally normal life and for me an exotic life. You are a stranger. An US-American. You do not speak my language nor do you have my cultural background. 200 miles from you do not fight children of Russian mothers and murder Ukrainians who have to defend themselves and have to kill them. So tell me, fake-king of "the world" - whatever this is in your view to the world -: Why are you desperated? Why do you need my help? For to do what?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back