This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

You saying he didn't donate to her campaign?

I'm saying that it isn't likely. Especially since I don't even know where that article came from of whether or not it was a reliable source.

Oh. dear. It looks like the "back thing" pushed by Harris isn't going over well with everyone. The Indian-American community feels abandoned. She has " failed the community".

LOL

Too bad for you that's just someone's opinion.

No, not at all....why would you even think that....?
Because all "you guys" are talking about is how she's black. Why aren't you running around yelling equally loudly about her being Indian? I think if I was her Indian parent, I'd be pretty ticked off.

So why were people leaving Harris's rally then? Trump has thousands upon thousands at his rallies. There's no way that Harris could get anywhere near that much.

I see you haven't learned a thing.

Rallies don't win elections. Votes do.

In 2020, Trump received about 2½ million votes from black voters, to Biden's 18 million. And how many black people were at Biden's "rallies?"

If voter turnout is comparable to 2020, Trump was looking at nearly doubling what he got in 2020. And then you have to double that because those would have been votes taken away from his opponent.

You can feel free to minimize the impact of this drop in the polls if that makes you feel better, but it is significant.

You don't understand that prosecutors have wide discretion in how they prosecute?

LOL

Retard, you literally criticizing her for upholding the law. You're pathetically stupid. If you had a brain, you'd find something rational to attack her for.

Biden picked her because she is a POC. Earlier in her political career, the focus was on her being Indian. When it became convenient, she is advertised as being Black. Yes she can be both; however, it seems her Indian heritage has been thrown by the wayside. To answer your question, it's the Democrats that were obsessed with her race first. She was Biden's DEI pick for VP.
She’s mixed. Period. Not complicated.

This only seems to bother you people.

LOL too bad for you your opinion is just that.

LOL

So? You're literally posting how Harris is losing support from Indian-Americans, not based on a shred of evidence -- but because someone gave their opinion that's happening. :auiqs.jpg:

I see you haven't learned a thing.

Rallies don't win elections. Votes do.

In 2020, Trump received about 2½ million votes from black voters, to Biden's 18 million. And how many black people were at Biden's "rallies?"

If voter turnout is comparable to 2020, Trump was looking at nearly doubling what he got in 2020. And then you have to double that because those would have been votes taken away from his opponent.

You can feel free to minimize the impact of this drop in the polls if that makes you feel better, but it is significant.

Blah, blah blah 2020 was four years ago. The democrats won't get away with stealing the election this time.

Because all "you guys" are talking about is how she's black. Why aren't you running around yelling equally loudly about her being Indian? I think if I was her Indian parent, I'd be pretty ticked off.

Because the right has been gung-ho on the she ain't black bandwagon since Trump made his nonsensical comment the other day. Had he said she was black, not Indian-American until she turned into an Indian-American, then the left would be pointing out that lie as well.

LOL

Retard, you literally criticizing her for upholding the law. You're pathetically stupid. If you had a brain, you'd find something rational to attack her for.
A prosecutor doesn't decide who to arrest, that's done by the police. The prosecutor selects which cases are prosecuted and how. So if the police arrested a disproportionate number of black men for pot, it was her job to prosecute them.

Now they're arguing she did her job too well.

Pretty typical. Harris won't take responsibility for anything.

LOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot. There's not one single quote in there where she mentions today's BLS report.

face-palm-gif.278959

Because the right has been gung-ho on the she ain't black bandwagon since Trump made his nonsensical comment the other day. Had he said she was black, not Indian-American until she turned into an Indian-American, then the left would be pointing out that lie as well.
Next Trump will claim she just recently started calling herself a woman.

Forum List

Back