This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

I doubt you would find it racist if Trump used the n-word. But yeah, saying he respects Indian-Americans and black people more than Kamala, an Indian-American/black person, is pretty fucking racist.
The blacks that support Trump didn't just fall off the turnip truck. ;)

I didn't. Barrett had widely recognized qualifications. Remind me why you're lashing out because your feelings were hurt.

Kamala Harris was a district attorney, then Attorney General and then a Senator. She has far better qualifications and education than Drumpf.

Zelensky is also committed to freedom and democracy. While Trump is rootin' for Putin.

And if elected, would end the Russian Ukraine war, by giving Ukraine to Putin.

Trump never went to class and hired people to take his exams. He's a fraud.

I will tell you what is really wierd. You and people like you don't see the hypocrisy. When convenient and beneficial she claimed to be of Indian descent. Now when courting the black vote, she all of a sudden identifies as black. For once in your life, admit the truth.
Your contention is truly stupid. Just do the math. There are about 3-4 million asian-indians in America. There are over 40 million blacks. If she was pandering to the indian-american vote, she certainly failed math.

The whole indian vs black thing was just Trump being stupid, and his followers defending him, like they did when he suggested injecting disinfectant to treat COVID.

Trump never went to class and hired people to take his exams. He's a fraud.
Remember the two fraudulent medical letters? The first claiming bone spurs to get him out of the draft. And the other claiming Trump would be the healthiest person ever elected president.

With all due respect, Kamala is what's known as being mixed.

Haha. You don't have to tell me that, that's the exact word I've used a number of times to describe her, on this and other threads.

Whoever said that? I know that I sure didn't.

Again, I didn't say that.

I know, I wasn't talking about you. I don't want to name names, but I have seen a few ignoramuses around here say that. I don't mean on this thread, just in general on the boards.

Since you brought it up, though.... even saying "She's not black" repeatedly without mentioning that her dad is black (or mostly black) is a bit misleading. :dunno:

But AGAIN, this whole topic to me feels like a big waste of time... since there are A LOT of more important things to criticize her on. It reminds me of how the Dems always criticize Trump on the dumbest, most shallow things, while leaving out legitimate criticism.

Your contention is truly stupid. Just do the math. There are about 3-4 million asian-indians in America. There are over 40 million blacks. If she was pandering to the indian-american vote, she certainly failed math.

The whole indian vs black thing was just Trump being stupid, and his followers defending him, like they did when he suggested injecting disinfectant to treat COVID.
Just like any liberal nincompoop, you don't delve deeply into the facts of the matter and just give a knee-jeck leftist reaction. I don't care how many Asian Indians live in America, not relevant. When she was running for a LOCAL office she was catering to the Asian-Americans who populated that district and it was most likely a large voting block.
Now Kamala thinks she is black because she is now chasing the black vote—typical flip-flopping dirtbag politician.

She descends from slave owners. She's not black, but the slaves were. Several hundreds of them.
Are you giving her the thumbs up? Because if you are then all your remonstrous threads seem kind of superficial if you give some slave owners a pass.
She is allegedly a descendent of Hamilton Brown, creator of Brown's Town, a white Irish plantation and slave owner, of which her great great etc grandmother was ONE of his slaves. Her pregnant Great grandmother was NOT a part of his family... and did not get to raise her child (from him raping her) in his mansion, did not know Browns other white children as his brothers and sisters, and his grandmother never was his wife....

Please stop, with your utter bull shit.

Rallies generate votes, Bonzo.
Trump was beaten both times by the popular vote....against Hillary, she got 3 million more votes, and Biden got over 7 million more votes from the citizens voting..... than Trump with his bigger rallies.

So, no...big rallies with more people doesn't translate to more votes.

Rallies generate votes, Bonzo.
Not in Trumps case. Those that attend Trump rallies are already dead set on voting for him. He talk to the crowd is to get them enthusiastic, not to change any hearts or minds.

Trump spends all his time attacking the other candidates, which if they had supporters in the crowd might cement their opposition to Trump.

Forum List

Back