The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

Apparently the morons who set up this male vs female fights haven't recovered from their oddball mental illness. here is a post I posted 4 years ago (March 5, 2021) >>

"Trophies and scholorships are bad enough - when will the day come when some woman LOSES HER LIFE, because of this ludicrous idea of letting men compete against women ?

There was one case that I know of (maybe many more) where a Tranny man (Fallon Fox) convinced IDIOT producers in a martial arts fight, to let him fight against a woman. To no one's surprise, this goofball, too cowardly to fight against men, fractured the skull of his female MMA opponent (Tamikka Brents), and almost killed her. She also suffered a concussion (bruise of the brain) + 7 broken orbital bones.

Amazing how a guy could even show himself in public after something like this. Bad enough being the weirdo freak that he is, without using it to overpower women in totally unfair fights. Wow, whatever happened to honor ?

1614995551857.png

<< MAN fighting against women. Crazy"

Yes. Less than .05 percent of people are born intersex. He has female genitals but male hormones and chromosomes. He is a biological male.

From what I've read hormones are likely lacking either way. The glands that create those are little more than scar tissue.

But all the same the person was raised female since they were born with a vagina.

How does a woman fail a gender test?
The discussion is about MEN failing gender tests, not women. Both Lin and Khalif have XY chromosomes, which are typically associated with male DNA, and were found to have high testosterone levels.

These guys having been disqualified to fight against women by the IBA. That should hav been enough for th IOC to disqualify them as well. What does the IOC think it is doing here ? :dunno:🤔

Last edited:
From what I've read hormones are likely lacking either way. The glands that create those are little more than scar tissue.

But all the same the person was raised female since they were born with a vagina.
You can raise a bobcat like a puppy dog too. One look at these guys and it is obvious that they are men. No matter how they were raised, they punch like men.

I support understanding that not everyone is born the same and not reacting out of hate over that.
Yes, men & women are not born the same, as thus they are separated into 2 separate categories in athletic competitions. So what does this have to do with "hate " ? 🤔

She was born with girl body parts. According to you fools that makes her a girl not a tranny.

According to all you right, wingers, every person born with female body parts as a woman, and could never be anything else so.
The Algerian has XY chromosomes. I know science is difficult for cultists like you, because your religion forces you to believe in lies.

The discussion is about MEN failing gender tests, not women. Both Lin and Khalif have XY chromosomes, which are typically associated with male DNA, and were found to have high testosterone levels.

These guys having been disqualified to fight against women by the IBA, that should hav been enough for th IOC to disqualify them as well. What does the IOC think it is doing here ? :dunno:🤔
Letting men compete in sports against women is evil. Democrats look for any reason to justify crushing women's sports and their privacy.

When some fat naked dude is using the woman's locker room, it is Democrats who fought for him to be there.

How do you ascertain that ?

Also, you started your sentence with "the person" (singular), and ended it with "they" (plural). Did you fail English grammar ?

Forum List

Back