White House: We Didn’t Know About 9/11 Plea Deal Until Yesterday, Can’t Comment.

Actually nothing about them....That's why they are not on US soil....We can hold them forever in a .mil lockup without trial.

You wait, the next move will to bring them here and they will then be afforded all the protections that a non-citizen on US soil would be afforded....Mark my words.

Such are the scum currently ruining the country.
Kamala will let them all loose! :p

Having a functional judicial system even for terrorists is hardly weak and fragile.

In fact, it's something we should all be proud of.

Indefinite detention without trial is a black mark on the nation.

Having a functional judicial system even for terrorists is hardly weak and fragile.

In fact, it's something we should all be proud of.

Indefinite detention without trial is a black mark on the nation.
Spare us the cheap moralizing. Why should I be proud of leftist policies such as defund the police, no bail and no trials for career criminals?

Spare us the cheap moralizing. Why should I be proud of leftist policies such as defund the police, no bail and no trials for career criminals?
You’re proud of Trump for avoiding trials. I guess it depends on which career criminals are evading consequences.

You’re proud of Trump for avoiding trials. I guess it depends on which career criminals are evading consequences.
That was quite the avoidance shuffle. What trials had Trump avoided? I guess the idea that Biden coddles Islamic terrorist mass murderers you find something to be proud of.

Why would they? I thought you guys didn't want the justice system politicized.
these are the people that are behind the murders of nearly 3 thousand Americans ! ya freaking leftwing apologist weakling !

Forum List

Back