2nd male boxer cruises to olympic victory in match against female

The point is that there are some cases where it’s unnoticeable, and other cases where the biological advantage is blatant. you are saying that it would be wrong to SOME in the XY community (probably .0001% of the population), so we must allow ALL of them.

Why are you erring on the side of the XY people? it would follow that if it was fair and unfair to XY people, then it would follow that there are times it would be unfair to the regular women.

Why should the regular women be made to suffer the consequences SOME of the time so that XY people suffer the consequences NONE of the time?

This is just like letting Lia Thompson in the ladies dressing room because to make “her” (with male genitalia) do otherwise would make her UNCOMFORTABLE. So instead, all the normal girls have to feel uncomfortable.

Why err on the side of the non-normal person instead of the normal women?
Exactly?

What happened to "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?"

So would you propose that every female athlete get a chromosome test to see whether they qualify for female sports? If yes, what age would you require the testing?
Absolutely. At what age? Any time after puberty. All that hormone stuff ya know.

And all your sympathy goes exclusively to the abnormal woman, and NONE for the normal women - who have trained their entire life only to have their dreams shattered by an XY person with biological advantages.
If it was a biologically born male who transitioned I’d have a problem. But the chromosome thing is too far. Some people are born bigger and stronger. That’s life. A person born with a vagina who has manly features is going to struggle in life as it is. To them call her a man and not let her compete in sports with other women because of a chromosome thing is messed up.

The scenario you just painted about men declaring themselves a woman because they can't compete with other men... Thats the very unusual circumstance. I'd say much more rare then the case of the two boxers and people like George Washington, Tom Cruise, Charles Barkley, Jamie Lee Curtis etc etc.
No, thats the most common one and increasingly so

Btw: I’ve heard about Jamie Lee Curtis though I dont know the details but the othets on your list?

I dont think so

99.9% is a number you pulled out of your ass. I’ve seen reports that 1 in 650 have a chromosome irregularity. Most are unnoticeable. People like Tom cruise and Tony Robins and Jamie Lee Curtis and Charles Barkley. Ever heard of these people?
And George Washington?

How could that be known even if it was true?

How does that work? Are schools going to hire doctors to do these tests on all their female athletes?
High schools and certainly colleges and universities already do testing. Athletes are disqualified for doping all the time.

You are applying your ordinary sympathy for people who are different to a very specific competition based on physical prowess. These intersexed individuals are biologically men. Not only are their chromosomes male, their hormones are male and always have been. That means their muscle mass and bone density are male. It might hurt their feelings but no. They will not be allowed to beat up women in a gladitorial event.

It is also intellectually dishonest of you to try and pass off those who might have Kleinfelter syndrome as the same as true intersex. Especially since you only use rumor to do so.

Forum List

Back