2nd male boxer cruises to olympic victory in match against female

No, thats the most common one and increasingly so

Btw: I’ve heard about Jamie Lee Curtis though I dont know the details but the othets on your list?

I dont think so
Look up famous people with XXY chromosomes. Do your own research. Let me know what you find.

Thread summary:

Most Republicans have severe trouble identifying what a woman is.

That is, they're very confused about gender matters.
Oh look, another Dem okay with men beating women. We know you peons don't know what a woman is, but you just assault them because they're better than you.

The IBA was stripped of the status by the International Olympic Committee in June 2023 and took its appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Cas said the IBA had not made enough change in financial transparency, integrity of officials and its culture.

"As a consequence, these three elements justified the IOC's decision," it said.
So they couldn't refute the test results. Their excuses have nothing to do with testing. But we know you're a woman hating leftist...

Oh it’s too late for that. We got the entire right wing including an ex president calling her a man and demeaning her for competing in a sport that she’s being doing since a child. So instead of ignoring it how about you educate yourself about those that your ILK target for their differences and maybe gain a little perspective
How about you quit being a misogynist who cheers men beating women? Educate yourself about the difference between men and women with muscle mass and other factors.

Except she was female at birth. She just looks a little mannish, like most female athletes.
I dont know the details other than it appears the boxer has xy chrom and should not be in the ring with women

I’m curious why you reported george washington?
IKR? We are debating why it is unfair for an individual with XY chromosomes to box a woman, and the liberal says…..but, but, but…George Washington was XY! (News to me.) I must have missed the great boxing match held in Madison Square Garden the night he slammed Martha to to the matt.

Washington's height, sterility, large hands, pockmarks, plus certain personality features and even his dental problems have led to the suggestion he had a syndrome associated with an XYY chromosome karyotype 9c. A geneticist concludes, however, "although there does seem to be a strong case that George Washington was affected with XYY syndrome, the evidence is just not conclusive" 9b. There are also speculations 12 -- dismissed by some7 -- that Washington had Klinefelter syndrome, which is associated with an XXY karyotype. At least one historian believes that Martha was the cause of the marriage's childlessness 13, but his reasoning is unsupported and arrogant

So you are speculating

Why not say he had the defective homosexual gene too while you’re at it?

Forum List

Back