2nd male boxer cruises to olympic victory in match against female

The IBA was stripped of the status by the International Olympic Committee in June 2023 and took its appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Cas said the IBA had not made enough change in financial transparency, integrity of officials and its culture.

"As a consequence, these three elements justified the IOC's decision," it said.

So nothing to do with being able to identify females from males.

You just destroyed whatever point you thought that you had.

Why are you erring on the side of the XY intersex people when in some cases it will be blatanly to regular women, such as in the case od boxers? There are always exceptions, but you are choosing to side against the regular women.

Leftists hate Regular. Normal, traditional -

So much for the claim of some on this forum that the Olympics do not allow men to compete in women's sports.

Oh it’s too late for that. We got the entire right wing including an ex president calling her a man and demeaning her for competing in a sport that she’s being doing since a child. So instead of ignoring it how about you educate yourself about those that your ILK target for their differences and maybe gain a little perspective

We were minding our own business until he started assaulting women.

Stay silent
That's what your ILK does.

So would you propose that every female athlete get a chromosome test to see whether they qualify for female sports? If yes, what age would you require the testing?
I havent given it any thought

For 99.999% of us there is never any doubt

We need rules. They can play in sports…..they just can’t compete on the world stage.
You sure about that? Kind of sounds like you’re making it up as you go. Many go undetected because the biological effects are unnoticeable

Why are you erring on the side of the XY intersex people when in some cases it will be blatanly to regular women, such as in the case od boxers? There are always exceptions, but you are choosing to side against the regular women.
I don’t like the term “regular” and “Normal” and I often stand up for those that are different and misunderstood. I sympathized for these women who are being called men and diminished on the world stage by ignorant people who are closed minded and judgmental about things they know nothing about.

I don’t like the term “regular” and “Normal” and I often stand up for those that are different and misunderstood. I sympathized for these women who are being called men and diminished on the world stage by ignorant people who are closed minded and judgmental about things they know nothing about.

They are men
Feel better.

I havent given it any thought

For 99.999% of us there is never any doubt
99.9% is a number you pulled out of your ass. I’ve seen reports that 1 in 650 have a chromosome irregularity. Most are unnoticeable. People like Tom cruise and Tony Robins and Jamie Lee Curtis and Charles Barkley. Ever heard of these people?

99.9% is a number you pulled out of your ass. I’ve seen reports that 1 in 650 have a chromosome irregularity. Most are unnoticeable. People like Tom cruise and Tony Robins and Jamie Lee Curtis and Charles Barkley. Ever heard of these people?

Do they assault women too?

You sure about that? Kind of sounds like you’re making it up as you go. Many go undetected because the biological effects are unnoticeable
The point is that there are some cases where it’s unnoticeable, and other cases where the biological advantage is blatant. you are saying that it would be wrong to SOME in the XY community (probably .0001% of the population), so we must allow ALL of them.

Why are you erring on the side of the XY people? it would follow that if it was fair and unfair to XY people, then it would follow that there are times it would be unfair to the regular women.

Why should the regular women be made to suffer the consequences SOME of the time so that XY people suffer the consequences NONE of the time?

This is just like letting Lia Thompson in the ladies dressing room because to make “her” (with male genitalia) do otherwise would make her UNCOMFORTABLE. So instead, all the normal girls have to feel uncomfortable.

Why err on the side of the non-normal person instead of the normal women?

The point is that there are some cases where it’s unnoticeable, and other cases where the biological advantage is blatant. you are saying that it would be wrong to SOME in the XY community (probably .0001% of the population), so we must allow ALL of them.

Why are you erring on the side of the XY people? it would follow that if it was fair and unfair to XY people, then it would follow that there are times it would be unfair to the regular women.

Why should the regular women be made to suffer the consequences SOME of the time so that XY people suffer the consequences NONE of the time?

This is just like letting Lia Thompson in the ladies dressing room because to make “her” (with male genitalia) do otherwise would make her UNCOMFORTABLE. So instead, all the normal girls have to feel uncomfortable.

What ever happened to penis = male. Vagina =female?? Now it’s about chromosomes and biological advantages?

Shaq has a biological advance being 7 ft tall. That’s how it goes

And all your sympathy goes exclusively to the abnormal woman, and NONE for the normal women - who have trained their entire life only to have their dreams shattered by an XY person with biological advantages.

Abnormal people vote Democrat
That makes them very valuable to Slade

Forum List

Back