An Old, Old Tactic By the GOP

She's going to.be so far over the top above trump it isn't funny. 10% of republicans will not vote for trump. That was out in May. It's only gotten worse since then. Probably 15 to 20% is more like it now. He is finished.
Faced with the prospect of a Harris presidency I'll bet many will repent and vote for Trump.

I could go on for days on bidens contempt for black people.
You could, but you'd be making it up. You racists need to stop this. You are not back, you don't know anybody black, you haven't paid attention to any policies that affect blacks except crime. So you are in no position to tell a black man anything about Biden or what Biden thinks about blacks.

Biden created the lowest black unemployment rate in history and he was not handed a growing economy where black unemployment had been dropping for 7 years like Trump got handed to him. So you really can't show me ----.

I doubt it myself. I think GA and AZ flip back red. If black men don’t show up for Harris, it’s game over. If they show up, Harris is the President.
I think we will be showing up very strong for Harris. Do not be fooled by the 2-3 black idiots on video these guys will post.

I think we will be showing up very strong for Harris. Do not be fooled by the 2-3 black idiots on video these guys will post.
Black women aren't fooled by her. They know she looks down on them. They will vote for Trump.

Black women aren't fooled by her. They know she looks down on them. They will vote for Trump.
Harris is a black woman. Black women will be voting for Harris. 99 percent of the Black women in ths country are not as stupid as you are. Trump can't lie to them about Harris because they know.

Don't you fear another Trump victory?
Trump is not going to win. I don't fear anything but the lord. And if Trump was to win, I am going to watch you sufffer and laugh. Because you will be the one who made the deal with the devil. And when trump starts taking your freedom, you will have no right to whine about your choice.
So, you'll be voting based on race? A Harris presidency will increase your taxes. Are you good with that?
You support Trump based on race and Trump will be the one raising my taxes.

I hear you. I’m encouraged by this. In 48 states, the President is a statewide race. The GOP is banking on WI/MI/PA....all elected or re-elected a Democrat as governor in a statewide race and all three are currently serving.

Still the margin is so thin that peeling off one constituency group can swing it.
The women of this country will make the biggest difference. Who in their right mind wants the government telling them their bodies are under state control. I work with mostly women , none of them are voting for trump. They think he's an ASS. Some of them are republicans to boot !

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The women of this country will make the biggest difference. Who in their right mind wants the government telling them their bodies are under state control. I work with mostly women , none of them are voting for trump. They think he's an ASS. Some of them are republicans to boot !
I live in Kansas. When the right tried to get abortion banned in this state it wasn't even close. And this is a Trump loving republican bright red right state. Women are not going to vote for Trump

An Old, Old Tactic By the GOP

Except for trump’s obvious age and increasing dementia, since Biden withdrew from the race a nominee’s age (and mental clarity) has become irrelevant (though, it should not). During this period of indecision by Party strategists on how to campaign against Kamala Harris, trump, in his own way, has taken a page from a long-standing Republican blueprint. He is attacking Harris for being bi-racial. Such attacks are certain to impress his devoted followers.

Looking back at the GOP’s history, the Party’s Southern Strategy was developed in the 1960s and relied on conservatives' innate racial and ethnic hatreds. Since then, the Republican Party has nurtured and exploited right-wingers’ proclivity for racism, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia, misogyny, etc. Beginning in 2015, trump deftly took the Republicans’ own Southern Strategy to levels unseen before.

“Media Matters for America writer Eric Kleefeld wrote: ‘The Republican Party is now officially running on a campaign that you can’t trust biracial people.’” Kleefeld must be very young if he believes this is something new for the GOP.

Media Matters

Jesus.

Forum List

Back