Trump: "Tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s Worst Nightmares Come True, 24 Hours Until We Unleash Hell"

What are you even talking about?

I'm not willing to ingest the amount of marijuana it would require to even approach your degree of irrationality.
It was a pretty simple convo, kid. If you need drugs to understand it you might wanna get checked.

I suspect you might be on the spectrum.

I will say this:

As someone who was once a Democrat, not all that long ago (a little over four years)...

The Media commanding that I breed enthusiasm for this strange and inept failure of a minority gaslight would insult me so much I'd probably RAGE VOTE Trump.

But yeah Lefties, go with this.

I will say this:

As someone who was once a Democrat, not all that long ago (a little over four years)...

The Media commanding that I breed enthusiasm for this strange and inept failure of a minority gaslight would insult me so much I'd probably RAGE VOTE Trump.

But yeah Lefties, go with this.
Their minds are simple due to intentional brainwashing in their media. The ones from America that is.

Why your fixation? Is it because of Trump's micro-dick?
FB_IMG_1721672356361.jpg

The truth is Trump is winning in every credible poll there is.
Just another weak at saying......"But trump is ahead in ALL polls, no way he can lose."

Setting up you newest and latest cries of "Stolllen Election." part III.

It will be glorious.

Meanwhile legit, high rated polls such as NY Times, The Hill and RCP all demonstrate Trump is winning the national popular vote.
Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 8.34.14 PM.png

LOLLOLL.

Keep watching.
"Stolllen Election" part III, crying starts very soon.

Forum List

Back