Support for "male" boxing-girl

i don't think this is a political issue, but could be done by the associations.

the schools and parents could form new associations or just refuse to support the old ones. i can't see lsu dropping out of the sec over this but coaches like kim mulke are not going to allow this either . (after further review .... maybe if shaquille o'neal or prte maravich had wanted to join the new transition offense. ......"
It most definitely is a political issue.

These gender theories have been normalized by the public run education system, and upheld by the courts

Could you imagine what would happen if the female had stayed in the ring and suffered a serious injury from what is essentially spousal abuse?

You people are sick.

You can get away with a male dominating a sport like swimming, but in boxing your political insanity will get someone killed.

And yet the Olympics "explanation" never clearly states that she is a woman, or born a woman, or is genetically a woman.
I mean. Just cause you dont like that she looks like a boxing beast doesnt change what she is unless there is an announcement that she doesnt qualify. I mean you are picking on her cuz you dont like her looks. If you had proof she was cheating id like to see it.

I mean. Just cause you dont like that she looks like a boxing beast doesnt change what she is unless there is an announcement that she doesnt qualify. I mean you are picking on her cuz you dont like her looks. If you had proof she was cheating id like to see it.

Bullshit. The Olympic Response dodges answering a simple question. Is she a woman?

In Women's boxing that is an important thing.

They hedge with "meeting requirements" and all sorts of other attempts to weasel out of answering a simple (for non SJW freaks) question.

If an athlete took steroids they would be disqualified because it would give them an unfair advantage.

Essentially, the male hormones are the steroids that give them a natural advantage.

Cutting off their wing wang does nothing to change this fact.

This is science idiot, something the Left does not care about.

It most definitely is a political issue.

These gender theories have been normalized by the public run education system, and upheld by the courts

Could you imagine what would happen if the female had stayed in the ring and suffered a serious injury from what is essentially spousal abuse?

You people are sick.

You can get away with a male dominating a sport like swimming, but in boxing your political insanity will get someone killed.
"normalization" or humanizing.?"

rather than considering myself to be sick, or even the kids involved with this. but IF there is something widespread going on here it probably needs to be studied.

meanwhile, my politica.l position remains:

we treat the kids, and their families, humanely with .all the help they need while experts study and recommend policy. they get a hospital of some kind maybe and when we find that agricultural hormones or pesticides are to blame we try to get agribusiness to change or pony up. .

even snakes, i like to identify rather than killing indiscriminatrely.

"normalization" or humanizing.?"

rather than considering myself to be sick, or even the kids involved with this. but IF there is something widespread going on here it probably needs to be studied.

meanwhile, my politica.l position remains:

we treat the kids, and their families, humanely with .all the help they need while experts study and recommend policy. they get a hospital of some kind maybe and when we find that agricultural hormones or pesticides are to blame we try to get agribusiness to change or pony up. .

even snakes, i like to identify rather than killing indiscriminatrely.
Stop supporting an ideology that oversees men beat up on women

Get it together man.

Sorry, I can't help you more.

Forum List

Back