For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

So called "biblical values" is an inherently stupid way to live....in addition to being completely unnatural.
Your book of macaroni is a collection of mythical tales that have no relevance to the modern world and your entire Christian religion is predicated upon two proven impossibilities.
Virgin childbirth and physical ressurrection from the dead,
i.e. zombie saviors.
Not to mention a little vampire-ism and cannabilistic autoeroticism.
Change MY mind

Accoring to their holy myth book, Myriam rode ninety miles on the back of a donkey when she was NINE MONTHS PREGNANT. No fucking way did that happen. There was NO tax in December. There was NOTHING to tax. The bible is a LIE

Nope, illegal, request and approval needs to be before you arrive
nope you are wrong again ... the U.S. said they can come in and apply for Asylum
At the border so again you are wrong...

An asylum seeker or a Sanctuary person is someone who arrives in the United States seeking protection from an oppressive government or authority figure. There are countries where things that are perfectly legal and normal in the United States can be punished with disproportionate consequences by oppressive power structures. For example, there are countries where being homosexual is considered a severe crime. In the United States, gay people enjoy all the same rights and freedoms as heterosexual people. so as you can see you can arrive at the border in the country and apply for Asylum or sanctuary... nice try but as usual you have no clue ... this is stating the law of the land...

Unfortunately Republicans will neither feed the needy nor teach them anything
boy ain't that the truth ...spend a dime to help millions of people who are starving that's out of the question ...teach them a job forget that ... that's the republican banter...

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.
Beatitudes

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

Dems are fighting a candidate who said, Revenge: analysis of Trump posts shows relentless focus on punishing enemies
Trump has never admitted his crimes which there is much evidence, hard to forgive someone who doesn't admit he has sinned.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Dems are fighting against Trump... You can say what you like but MAGA even agree Trump is no pure of heart, he is a deal that ye are willing to make. You acknowledge his continual lying and say it because he wants to own the libs... That is not pure of heart.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.
Democrats have supported peace in latest Gaza escalation, MAGA want destruction of Palestinians

Blessed are those who suffer persecution for righteousness' sake,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Ukraine,
Democrats support Asylum Seeker and don't demonise them

Caesar doesn't own the profits of my work. They did not create it, I did.

Do IRA, 401k accounts and cryptocurrency have Caesar's face on them?

Nope. So Caesar can fuck off.
So you don't agree with the Bible... You have told it to fuck off...

Democrat postion is the position consistent with the Bible..

So you don't agree with the Bible... You have told it to fuck off...

Democrat postion is the position consistent with the Bible..
you are saying that Democrats don't believe in the bible is an assumption on your part ... I'm a liberal... liberals aren't Democrats we are liberals who support Democratic points of view then I support republican points of view ... no Democrat has never said to me to say to the bible fuck off ... what we have said and it seems you bible thumpers can't get this through your thick skull your religion belongs to you ... keep it to yourself ... we liberals don't want your views of religion in the government that's why there's a 1st amendment ... keep it to yourself ...

Last edited:
Beatitudes

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

Dems are fighting a candidate who said, Revenge: analysis of Trump posts shows relentless focus on punishing enemies
Trump has never admitted his crimes which there is much evidence, hard to forgive someone who doesn't admit he has sinned.

What the hell are you trying to push here... here is one evil man who remains evil and you can't see that ... he wants to be a dictator he wants to stay president until he dies he said you won't have to vote for president once he's elected stop with the nambe pambe crap here the guy is evil as hell ...
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Dems are fighting against Trump... You can say what you like but MAGA even agree Trump is no pure of heart, he is a deal that ye are willing to make. You acknowledge his continual lying and say it because he wants to own the libs... That is not pure of heart.
this has got to be the stupidest statement I've ever read ... here is a man who has committed treason against the country ... here is a guy who has raped many young girls whose daddy paid them off to stop the court case against him ... trump university a fraud lies about a sexual event after his wife had her baby ... tried to pay her to keep quiet ...paid he lots of money then commits 36 counts a fraud and is convicted of it ... and you are trying to say because we don't accept this that we are not of pure heart ... that's priceless
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.
Democrats have supported peace in latest Gaza escalation, MAGA want destruction of Palestinians

Blessed are those who suffer persecution for righteousness' sake,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Ukraine,
Democrats support Asylum Seeker and don't demonise them
Why do you quote from the Book of lies and think we thje people will accept the book of lies caled the bible ...

Forum List

Back