Biden unfit to be Commander In Chief.

1717820650115.png

Biden isn’t fit to walk or talk.

I truly dislike that old perverted scumbag demented pervert. But I wouldn’t wish any further ill health on him.

I just wish that someone in his criminally prone family would yank him aside and tell him the truth: “Dude. You’re all washed up. And worn out. And demented. Take a break. Retire. Go acknowledge your grandchild. Beg her for forgiveness. Try to get right with God while you still have time.”

Packackackackac(t)k. Pause.

How many republicans who worked for trump say he’s not fit to serve?

The weird thing is now, some of those people are endorsing him
Because they can see your Pedo Messiah is a Vegetable.

Because they can see your Pedo Messiah is a Vegetable.
My brother and I went on a bike ride yesterday. He’s worth $20 milli9n give or take. He asked me why I remain loyal to the Democrats. You’re not black, and they say blacks are voting for trump. You’re not gay, Kaitlyn Jenner is voting for trump. Arabs are mad at Biden. Hispanics are falling for trump. Women have supposedly already forgotten about roe v Wade. You’re not a woman.

So why stay loyal?

Because the Democrats are the party really for labor. For a strong middle class. Republicans imo hav been anti labor since Reagan and I don’t believe trump for me second.

I’m upper middle class. Still middle class. Just because I’m not a woman black Arab Hispanic or gay doesn’t mean doesn’t mean I’m going to side with the party that denies man made climate change.

My brother doesn’t like one thing now he says about republicans. Their position n guns. He’s a hunter but he knows we need more common sense gun legislation in this country.

Biden has been a great president. Maybe Baron trump will admit that in 16 years when he’s your candidate. A retard. Just because his name is trump or bush.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

My brother and I went on a bike ride yesterday. He’s worth $20 milli9n give or take. He asked me why I remain loyal to the Democrats. You’re not black, and they say blacks are voting for trump. You’re not gay, Kaitlyn Jenner is voting for trump. Arabs are mad at Biden. Hispanics are falling for trump. Women have supposedly already forgotten about roe v Wade. You’re not a woman.

So why stay loyal?

Because the Democrats are the party really for labor. For a strong middle class. Republicans imo hav been anti labor since Reagan and I don’t believe trump for me second.

I’m upper middle class. Still middle class. Just because I’m not a woman black Arab Hispanic or gay doesn’t mean doesn’t mean I’m going to side with the party that denies man made climate change.

My brother doesn’t like one thing now he says about republicans. Their position n guns. He’s a hunter but he knows we need more common sense gun legislation in this country.
Nobody cares.

Forum List

Back