There Is No "White Privilege"

No evidence of that, only countering Dem's loosening of the rules making it easier to cheat, by passing law.
Two links, one which was shown to be lying....or you forget that already?

You need to quit listening to Rachael.
Neither one was lying. You either enact the laws, or you don't. These laws in these states have been enacted to suppress the vote of people of color. There is a mountain of evidence that supports this.

Neither one was lying.
As I pointed out in your one articles headline.............headline claimed red states 'enacted' when you read the highlighted article it says 'introduced' big difference and misleading, yet you bought it.

These laws in these states have been enacted to suppress the vote of people of color.
That's bullshit and you know it.

There is a mountain of evidence that supports this
Not true, only propaganda.

As I pointed out in your one articles headline.............headline claimed red states 'enacted' when you read the highlighted article it says 'introduced' big difference and misleading, yet you bought it.

That's bullshit and you know it.

Not true, only propaganda.
You call the Brennen Center of Justice, "propaganda"?

You call the Brennen Center of Justice, "propaganda"?

I see you didn't use your original article..........LOL

One concern they have is blacks and latino's showing up to vote and can't provide proof of who they are or where they live......You say that's discriminatory?

What about states being required to purge the voter rolls of the deceased or people who no longer either live in that state or no longer live at the last known address? You say that's discriminatory?

Let's say they stretch it a bit.

One concern they have is blacks and latino's showing up to vote and can't provide proof of who they are or where they live......You say that's discriminatory?

What about states being required to purge the voter rolls of the deceased or people who no longer either live in that state or no longer live at the last known address? You say that's discriminatory?

In order to vote, you have to register. And in order to register, you have to have a legal address and be a citizen.

Here is a summary of GOP efforts to hinder the Black vote in Georgia:

Black faith leaders push back after elimination of Sunday voting in one Georgia county

In order to vote, you have to register. And in order to register, you have to have a legal address and be a citizen.
And this?

Does obtaining a DL expose them to government?

Health Insurance?
Housing?
Food?

You do have to show up somewhere to receive these benefits right?

Why would they be afraid to be exposed to a government that is giving them free food, housing, and medical?
The government is not giving them free anything! That's just racist bullshit racism from racist Republicans.

Jumbo is off her meds again.

I was stopped driving a work van home one night when I lived in Houston. I worked in the city of Bellaire (about 95% white). I was stopped because one of my brake lights was not working. I get a citation and go to court. I get into the court room and out of about 100 people, there are only 3 white folks in the room. Me, the judge, and an attorney for a Hispanic woman.

White privilege is everywhere...unless you believe that 5% of the population is doing 97% of the traffic citations.

But there is no amount of factual evidence that can penetrate the 4 or 5 inches of fat surrounding her walnut sized brain...
Wouldn't be because blacks commit the most offenses would it? Oh gosh, never thought of that. Data says they commit the most crime, yet are only 13% of the population.

You figure undue reparations will repair that? How about the excuses the left uses for them, which entitles them to commit more offenses?

Forum List

Back