There Is No "White Privilege"

The government is not giving them free anything! That's just racist bullshit racism from racist Republicans.

1. ....nor is there a racial basis for one more successful race over another

2. The first step in understanding racial dynamics is that one cannot be threatened away from criticizing an important Democrat election component: without the black race Democrats would never win a national election. Fact.

3. The simple and single element holding back that particular group is culture, and the elects pretending to celebrate that culture while never copying it themselves.

4. There is no white privilege......but there is "Two Parent Privilege."

5. Asians and Americans from the Indian subcontinent are far richer, more educated, less felonious than either Whites or blacks. Fact.

In the following, you will see an Indian mother telling her son to engage a cute young lady who is studying math!
I bet she is married and sending her son to meed a young lady not for sex, nor partying, nor drugs, but because the two of them would produce cultured, educated, law-abiding children.

Democrats don't want to see blacks succeed, just make them vote Democrat.

White privilege exists every day of your life for a white person. You were born with all the advantages. Hopefully , when whites become a minority in just a few more years things will even out.

What about same day registration?

Judicial Watch: 113 Non-Citizens Voted in DC Presidential Primary​

NON-CITIZEN VOTING IN DC•
Non-US citizen residents of the District of Columbia can vote in local elections under the Local Resident Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2022Non-US citizen residents can vote in District elections for the offices of Mayor, Attorney General, Chairman or member(s) of the DC Council, member(s) of the State Board of Education, or Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner(s) Non-US citizen residents cannot vote for Federal Offices

NON-CITIZEN VOTING IN DC•
Non-US citizen residents of the District of Columbia can vote in local elections under the Local Resident Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2022Non-US citizen residents can vote in District elections for the offices of Mayor, Attorney General, Chairman or member(s) of the DC Council, member(s) of the State Board of Education, or Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner(s) Non-US citizen residents cannot vote for Federal Offices
As it should be for the district of Columbia. No where else.

Non-US citizen residents cannot vote for Federal Office

No kidding, but there's this:

(Washington, DC)Judicial Watch announced today it received an Excel spreadsheet of names and other data from the District of Columbia Board of Elections revealing that 113 non-citizens voted in the June “2024 Presidential Primary.”

The alien voter information was produced in response to a Judicial Watch July 3, 2024, D.C. Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for:

a. All public records that identify the number of non-citizens who voted in the June 2024 primary;

b. The wards in which they are located;

c. The party affiliation they registered as;

d. Any records that identify whether the non-citizens are lawfully or unlawfully present aliens; and

e. Records that identify the same information for non-citizens registered to vote who will be eligible to vote in the general election (i.e., including independents).

No kidding, but there's this:

(Washington, DC)Judicial Watch announced today it received an Excel spreadsheet of names and other data from the District of Columbia Board of Elections revealing that 113 non-citizens voted in the June “2024 Presidential Primary.”

The alien voter information was produced in response to a Judicial Watch July 3, 2024, D.C. Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for:

a. All public records that identify the number of non-citizens who voted in the June 2024 primary;

b. The wards in which they are located;

c. The party affiliation they registered as;

d. Any records that identify whether the non-citizens are lawfully or unlawfully present aliens; and

e. Records that identify the same information for non-citizens registered to vote who will be eligible to vote in the general election (i.e., including independents).

Stann not sure what you disagree with?

What advantage do I have over Lebron James?
I have never been stopped by police because of how I look. I've never had people cross the street to avoid walking past me on the sidewalk. I have never been the first suspect they look at when things go wrong. There are so many ways white people are blessed it isn't funny. The fact that you don't realize that makes the matter even worse.

I have never been stopped by police because of how I look. I've never had people cross the street to avoid walking past me on the sidewalk. I have never been the first suspect they look at when things go wrong. There are so many ways white people are blessed it isn't funny. The fact that you don't realize that makes the matter even worse.

You didn't answer my question.

You didn't answer my question.

I assumed LeBron James was a black man. Correctly ,I looked it up. Those are just a few of the advantages I have over a person of color. Sorry you didn't like the answer.

You better hope they don't start reading your posts............. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back