Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

Israel is between a rock and a hard place. How do you deal with terrorists ? Dammed if you do , dammed if you don't. All of their Arab neighbors feel they don't have a right to exist. They are fighting for their lives. I support them. Somehow the Palestinian people need to get rid of Hamas and get a legitimate government that wants peace and increased trade with Israel. Right now Palestine is Israel's biggest trading partner in the region. I don't know how much of that trade is Israeli support for the Palestinians. That's what Hamas has done to them. You can't have it both ways.
If a conflict has been going for a "1000 years" then maybe a change of tactics is in order.

Israel is between a rock and a hard place. How do you deal with terrorists ? Dammed if you do , dammed if you don't. All of their Arab neighbors feel they don't have a right to exist. They are fighting for their lives. I support them. Somehow the Palestinian people need to get rid of Hamas and get a legitimate government that wants peace and increased trade with Israel. Right now Palestine is Israel's biggest trading partner in the region. I don't know how much of that trade is Israeli support for the Palestinians. That's what Hamas has done to them. You can't have it both ways.

Hamas terrorism is a symptom, just as the IRA were a symptom, remove the cause and the symptoms will go away.

Bingo.

What many people are saying when they make allegations against Israel and legitimize Hamas, is "we want Israel and their citizens to disappear". Whether they realize it or not, that is the message.

Hamas had billions they could have used to invest in their country and they chose corruption and war.

Dont make me laugh

An arab democracy?
That's what's recorded in the historic documentation.
Thats never happened anywhere
Well it's pretty new in general, so-called democracy is relatively new, most of the major powers were ruled by hereditary monarchs. Britain had a King at the time it promised to support Arab independence, if the Israelis were honest they'd have a king too, that's how they used to rule themselves.
Can you at least concede that the Jews were smarter than the Pals then and remain so to this day?
No I cannot see that. It's clear to me that accepting the partition plan would have made very little difference to the outcome. The Zionist leadership prior to independence are on record - very clearly too - that the national aspiration of the new state was to expand, this view was very visible at the time, not some fringe idea, it was a bedrock reality for many influential Zionists like Ben-Gurion.

The Arabs knew all this, they'd been skirmishing with militant Zionists for twenty years by the time 1948 arrived, Israel was going to seize land and would not have let any partition agreements limit their ambitions. They did whatever they wanted to do and today they do whatever they want to do, they must be stopped at all cost though, else we're going to see nuclear war unfold.

Is it smart to see the world destroyed just because a bunch of Zionist fanatics keep crying "but the Holocaust, but the Holocaust". Nope, smart is taking steps to prevent this and Israel intransigence today is likely to bring far greater pain than any Arab intransigence might have done in 1947.

The Zionists are insane, dangerously insane, you are aware (to pick one prominent example) that there's good reasons for believing Mossad was involved in the assassination of JFK?

Last edited:
That's what's recorded in the historic documentation.

Well it's pretty new in general, so-called democracy is relatively new, most of the major powers were ruled by hereditary monarchs. Britain had a King at the time it promised to support Arab independence, if the Israelis were honest they'd have a king too, that's how they used to rule themselves.

No I cannot see that. It's clear to me that accepting the partition plan would have made very little difference to the outcome. The Zionist leadership prior to independence are on record - very clearly too - that the national aspiration of the new state was to expand, this view was very visible at the time, not some fringe idea, it was a bedrock reality for many influential Zionists like Ben-Gurion.

The Arabs knew all this, they'd been skirmishing with militant Zionists for twenty years by the time 1948 arrived, Israel was going to seize land would not have let any partition agreements limit their ambitions, they did whatever they wanted to do and today they do whatever they want to do, they must be stopped at all cost else we're going to see nuclear war unfold.
The reason that arabs declined the U N 2-state compromise in 1948 was because they expected the armies of 6 muslim countries totaling 10 times the Jewish population win the war

Which was a not unreasonable assumption

But the Jews were not driven into the sea

And the arabs had no one to blame for that except for themselves and Devine Intervention

The reason that arabs declined the U N 2-state compromise in 1948 was because they expected the armies of 6 muslim countries totaling 10 times the Jewish population win the war
The partition plan represented Western, Zionist interests not Arab interests. There were other proposals too on the table, drafted as options but the Zionists were committed. The Zionists back then (as they are doing today) threatened to manipulate the US election, Truman was made very aware that things could go badly for him.

Truman was, according to Roger Cohen, embittered by feelings of being a hostage to the lobby and its 'unwarranted interference', which he blamed for the contemporary impasse. When a formal American declaration in favour of partition was given on 11 October, a public relations authority declared to the Zionist Emergency Council in a closed meeting: 'under no circumstances should any of us believe or think we had won because of the devotion of the American Government to our cause. We had won because of the sheer pressure of political logistics that was applied by the Jewish leadership in the United States'.

and this proves my point:
State Department advice critical of the controversial UNSCOP recommendation to give the overwhelmingly Arab town of Jaffa, and the Negev, to the Jews was overturned by an urgent and secret late meeting organized for Chaim Weizman with Truman, which immediately countermanded the recommendation.

Source: Wikipedia

The Arabs had no lobby, they were not manipulating anyone, the Zionists are human scum, absolutely uncompromising maniacs and that's why Hamas attacked on Oct 7th and that why such attacks will never end.

But the Jews were not driven into the sea
But they are in the sea they are surrounded by hostility, they float in a hostile Arab ocean riding on the floatation device that is the United States.
And the Arabs had no one to blame for that except for themselves and Devine Intervention
I think the British, Americans, French and militant Zionist terrorists also bear some of the blame.

Please, please explain, what is "radical" about resisting and fighting foreign occupiers?
The Jewish people of Israel are there by right. They are not foreign occupiers. They are the indigenous peoples.

There is "radicalism" in rejecting the above AS WELL AS the atrocities committed against civilians.

This isn't hard. You just don't like the answer.

The Jewish people of Israel are there by right. They are not foreign occupiers. They are the indigenous peoples.
Most Jews in Israel are recent arrivals from overseas or descendants thereof. Most of them live on land stolen from the people already living there prior to 1948. As for Zionists having a "right" the ICJ just issued an opinion saying they DO NOT have a right, that they are ILLGALL OCCUPIERS, so no, no right, none.
There is "radicalism" in rejecting the above AS WELL AS the atrocities committed against civilians.

This isn't hard. You just don't like the answer.
I never get an answer, never a straight answer because that is Zionism, sneaky, deceptive, manipulative, conniving, back stabbing, that is what it is nothing more.

No Zionist has the testicular rectitude to answer "Were the French resistance radical for resisting, killing German occupiers that invaded France"?

The partition plan represented Western, Zionist interests not Arab interests. There were other proposals too on the table, drafted as options but the Zionists were committed. The Zionists back then (as they are doing today) threatened to manipulate the US election, Truman was made very aware that things could go badly for him.

and this proves my point:

Source: Wikipedia

The Arabs had no lobby, they were not manipulating anyone, the Zionists are human scum, absolutely uncompromising maniacs and that's why Hamas attacked on Oct 7th and that why such attacks will never end.

But they are in the sea they are surrounded by hostility, they float in a hostile Arab ocean riding on the floatation device that is the United States.

I think the British, Americans, French and militant Zionist terrorists also bear some of the blame.
The Pals lost the war in 1948

As a consequence Jews wound up with more land than they would have had if there had been no war

The same thing goes for every war since 1948

The muslims are like the Tar Baby in Song of the South

The more they fight the more they lose

The Pals lost the war in 1948
Of course, the Zionists were setup to invade, decades of planning and preparation and military and diplomatic assistance from oppressive powers like UK and US. The Arabs fought a huge oppressive alliance, you fail to grasp that.

The more they fight the more they lose
Lots of Israelis lost on Oct 7th.

Of course, the Zionists were setup to invade, decades of planning and preparation and military and diplomatic assistance from oppressive powers like UK and US. The Arabs fought a huge oppressive alliance, you fail to grasp that.

Lots of Israelis lost on Oct 7th.
You have no clue what happened in 1948

The arabs fielded armies trained at least in Jordan by the Brits

And on all cases larger and better equipped than the Jews

As for Zionists having a "right" the ICJ just issued an opinion saying they DO NOT have a right, that they are ILLGALL OCCUPIERS, so no, no right, none.
The UN recognizes Israel and the rights of the Jewish people to a national homeland in what was formerly Mandatory Palestine (at the least parts of it). Denying that is a "radical" idea and deserving of condemnation.
I never get an answer, never a straight answer because that is Zionism, sneaky, deceptive, manipulative, conniving, back stabbing, that is what it is nothing more.
No. You just don't like the answer. It is radical to deny rights to the Jewish people and it is certainly radical to commit atrocities on civilians.

You have no clue what happened in 1948
Yet you do?
The arabs fielded armies trained at least in Jordan by the Brits
There was a history of the British working with the peoples they had colonized especially during WW2.
And on all cases larger and better equipped than the Jews
Initially yes, but Israel eventually got a lot from Czechoslovakia.

The UN recognizes Israel and the rights of the Jewish people to a national homeland in what was formerly Mandatory Palestine (at the least parts of it). Denying that is a "radical" idea and deserving of condemnation.
Well I never denied the UN took that position, so its a moot point and as for condemnation, see if I give a fuck; being "condemned" by a a Jew supremacist Zionist has about as much effect on me as being condemned by an Aryan supremacist Nazi, I mean it's a joke, your not fit to condemn a cockroach.
No. You just don't like the answer.
So? why do you care whether I like an answer or not? if you have an answer then say what it is, I promise I won't bite you. So, was it a YES or a NO?
It is radical to deny rights to the Jewish people and it is certainly radical to commit atrocities on civilians.
My question was about the French resistance though. I'm exploring with you (and many of the other cowardly connivers here) the question of when a people are justified in fighting foreigners who invade and steal their land, its a general question, what's the problem? I asked about the French resistance, there are may other examples too, like the British resistance to Roman occupation.

Last edited:
Yet you do?

There was a history of the British working with the peoples they had colonized especially during WW2.

Initially yes, but Israel eventually got a lot from Czechoslovakia.
Me109s left over from WWII and small arms

The Jews had no regular army comparable to Jordan or Egypt and won using smarts and sheer determination

And the will of God

Forum List

Back