Trump Ducking Debate

That didn't happen. Tulsi Gabbard repeated a bunch of in factually accurate things and of course you idiots think she did something. But that was 4 years ago and Trump is a terrible debater.
Gabbard threw some of the most obvious attacks that could possibly be thrown at Harris and she spit the bit.

And what happened right after that?

I wouldn't pay the WaPo a dime even if you gave it to me.

"The DNC will not make an official announcement of results until Monday evening, when the virtual voting process closes for delegates to next month’s Democratic National Convention."

And we now all know what a difference a weekend can make in your cult. Biden went to bed Saturday night telling us the that only God can prevent him from being the candidate. By Sunday night, your cult had removed him.

I'll wait until your cult makes it official. Even then I won't hold my breath when her polls go south.

Wouldn't those delegates be the same as the "fake" delegates the Dems were always accusing Trump of trying to get?

No idea. That's your problem, not mine. :laughing0301:

And if you ever expect the Democrat Party to be thought of as having any legitimacy, you'd better do something soon.
We did figure it out. Until you figure out a better plan, your insults mean nothing.

But then again, we already know you’re delusional because you pretend the guy who tried to deprive us of our votes in 2020 was protecting democracy.

Never in history has the presumptive nominee, the one with all the votes (OK sue me, Philips and some dude named Palmer had 7 delegates to Biden's 4,000) been thrown off the ticket by his party. Never.

and it still has not happened .

We did figure it out. Until you figure out a better plan, your insults mean nothing.

But then again, we already know you’re delusional because you pretend the guy who tried to deprive us of our votes in 2020 was protecting democracy.

You "figured it out" by dumping over 14 million of your own votes in the trash?

Where do you think you live? Venezuela? :laughing0301:

Yeah it really is. The Trump and Biden campaigns reached an agreement on terms for the debates not the Trump and Harris campaigns. At the time Biden was the nominee, at this time Harris isnt.
The old fart is afraid to debate Harris after that debacle he had the other day

Gabbard threw some of the most obvious attacks that could possibly be thrown at Harris and she spit the bit.

And what happened right after that?
Gabbard spewed a bunch of inaccurate bullshit. Harris ran out of money. So if Gabbard was so much, why isn't she challenging Harris now? Keep on talking about Gabbard and 2019.

You "figured it out" by dumping over 14 million of your own votes in the trash?

Where do you think you live? Venezuela? :laughing0301:
There’s nothing else to do with them. 14 million votes for someone not running can’t be used.

It was Trump who tried to throw millions of votes in the trash because he wanted to change the outcome of the election. If it were up to him, we would have been Venezuela.

Yeah it really is. The Trump and Biden campaigns reached an agreement on terms for the debates not the Trump and Harris campaigns. At the time Biden was the nominee, at this time Harris isnt.
Biden had not been nominated. The convention had not been held. Trump was not the nominee either. This is just an excuse trump has used and you cult members repeat it.

Wouldn't those delegates be the same as the "fake" delegates the Dems were always accusing Trump of trying to get?
THe brightest spot in their whole debacle is that they've taken their PROTECT DEMOCRACY bullshit completely out of the campaign.

Forum List

Back