Trump Ducking Debate

Harris isn't the candidate either. She's the presumptive candidate. Is there any doubt that if shit went sideways for her between now and the convention that she wouldnt be? So why would Trump agree to anything with someone who hasnt been actually nominated yet?
Why did Trump debate Biden? He was the presumptive candidate at that time because he had not been nominated either. So your excuse is just more bs.

Harris is going to be the nominee.

What Trump wanted and what actually happened are two different things.

I could say "I want to rob a bank." And nothing would come of it unless I actually did rob a bank.

Much like your party robbed you of your vote, actually. And the funniest thing is, you don't even care that your vote was suppressed and you were disenfranchised.

So much for "We'uns must pertect muh democracy" you idiots were always parroting. :laughing0301:
The point is Trump wasn’t trying to protect and preserve democracy in 2020.

But you’re okay with that. In fact, you’re so okay with that you’re ready to vote for him again.

Biden dropped out. What else are we supposed to do with the votes?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She is merely the expected candidate

Trump debated the candidate selected by voters in the primaries

Will Harris agree to a debate moderated by Fox News?
Nope. She’s the official candidate now that the delegates voted.

Trump and Biden weren’t the official candidates when they debated. They were the expected candidates.

I take it Trump no longer has the “anytime, anywhere” state of mind when it comes to debates.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The point is Trump wasn’t trying to protect and preserve democracy in 2020.

But you’re okay with that. In fact, you’re so okay with that you’re ready to vote for him again.

Biden dropped out. What else are we supposed to do with the votes?
They are looking for anything to use for an excuse.

Trump will once again go to all white towns and talk shit on Harris. As he does that, these guys will repeat his lies over and over just like they do now. Harris has said that she will show up regardless of whether Trump will. Mr tough guy supethero trump is scurred to deabte.

Back when you were in love with Joe Biden, your party was out fornicating with someone else instead of you.

That makes you a cuck, bro. :laughing0301:

Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Back when you were in love with Joe Biden, your party was out fornicating with someone else instead of you.

That makes you a cuck, bro. :laughing0301:

Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
You guys are super weird.

Nope. She’s the official candidate now that the delegates voted.

Trump and Biden weren’t the official candidates when they debated. They were the expected candidates.

I take it Trump no longer has the “anytime, anywhere” state of mind when it comes to debates.

My voted actually counted, Cuck. :laughing0301:

Trump will once again go to all white towns and talk shit on Harris. As he does that, these guys will repeat his lies over and over just like they do now. Harris has said that she will show up regardless of whether Trump will. Mr tough guy supethero trump is scurred to deabte.

Huh?

President Trump will be appearing in Atlanta this week, is that an "allwhite" town in your view?
is Harrisburg, where he recently spoke "all white"?

Forum List

Back