Trump Ducking Debate

She is. They’re not waiting for the convention. They took the ballots from delegates early.
Trump agreed to debate biden in september, not Harris

But trump has agreed to a debate moderated by Fox News that Harris has so far not accepted

Joe Biden declared his candidacy on April 25, 2023, while the debate was one year and two months later, on June 27, 2024. So even though the primary election had not yet been held, Joe Biden was the presumptive candidate for the Democrat Party.

Correct. PRESUMPTIVE. He was not the nominee.

It's honestly mystifying how many eggs the DNC has put into the Harris basket given her track record.

They've gone into maximum desperation mode. Nothing else has worked against Trump so all they can do is change the rules of the political election game.

When she debated in the Democrat primaries 4 years ago, Tulsi Gabbard ripped her a new one.
That didn't happen. Tulsi Gabbard repeated a bunch of in factually accurate things and of course you idiots think she did something. But that was 4 years ago and Trump is a terrible debater.

Nope. She’s the official candidate now that the delegates voted.

Trump and Biden weren’t the official candidates when they debated. They were the expected candidates.

I take it Trump no longer has the “anytime, anywhere” state of mind when it comes to debates.
I repeat:

Will Harris agree to a debate moderated by Fox News?

What are we supposed to do with votes for a candidate that dropped out?

No idea. That's your problem, not mine. :laughing0301:

And if you ever expect the Democrat Party to be thought of as having any legitimacy, you'd better do something soon.

Yes officially. Read the article.
I wouldn't pay the WaPo a dime even if you gave it to me.

"The DNC will not make an official announcement of results until Monday evening, when the virtual voting process closes for delegates to next month’s Democratic National Convention."

And we now all know what a difference a weekend can make in your cult. Biden went to bed Saturday night telling us the that only God can prevent him from being the candidate. By Sunday night, your cult had removed him.

I'll wait until your cult makes it official. Even then I won't hold my breath when her polls go south.

I repeat:

Will Harris agree to a debate moderated by Fox News?
I don’t know. I wouldn’t. It was proven in the Dominion lawsuit that they aren’t actually a news organization.

But I do know that Trump is scared of debating Harris.

Forum List

Back