Black privilege strikes again,

The Jew hate isn't warranted, and in fact is a misstatement.

The huge increase in hate for Zionists and Zionism is justified and legitimate.

The ICC and the ICJ have provided the reasons why we all must condemn Zionism.

Imagine if a gang of whites did this to a black kid. Mass rioting in the

The evidence is there, in the OP.

So I ask again, how is the history of black people relevant to their getting better deals than whites today if the goal is JUSTICE regardless of skin color rather than REVENGE against whitey?

That those four blacks who beat the white kid to death get a sweetheart deal is unacceptable, and you know if the races were reversed, the whites would have been hung out to dry.

And as far as the evil 9/11 mastermind getting a plea after killing 3000 Americans, well….the Dems are very pro-Islamic terrorists these days. We aren’t even supposed to SAY Islamic terrorists because it might make Muslims look bad.
Well that's the lie you continue to tell.
The evidence is there, in the OP.

So I ask again, how is the history of black people relevant to their getting better deals than whites today if the goal is JUSTICE regardless of skin color rather than REVENGE against whitey?

That those four blacks who beat the white kid to death get a sweetheart deal is unacceptable, and you know if the races were reversed, the whites would have been hung out to dry.

And as far as the evil 9/11 mastermind getting a plea after killing 3000 Americans, well….the Dems are very pro-Islamic terrorists these days. We aren’t even supposed to SAY Islamic terrorists because it might make Muslims look bad.
Black folks are incarcerated at 3 times the rate of whites, black folks are put on death row at 3 times the rate of whites, we are given life sentences at double the rate of whites. We see innocent black men who have been incarcerated for 20yrs or more getting out of prison all the time. So as usual you are allowing.

Well that's the lie you continue to tell.

Black folks are incarcerated at 3 times the rate of whites, black folks are put on death row at 3 times the rate of whites, we are given life sentences at double the rate of whites. We see innocent black men who have been incarcerated for 20yrs or more getting out of prison all the time. So as usual you are allowing.
Accept your share of the responsibility for the endemic racism.

There's nothing to be gained by appealing to Lisa. There are still some other decent people who could be interested in a constructive discussion.

The Jew hate isn't warranted, and in fact is a misstatement.

The huge increase in hate for Zionists and Zionism is justified and legitimate.

The ICC and the ICJ have provided the reasons why we all must condemn Zionism.
And boom! While the liberal from Canada ^^ moans and groans about “social justice” for blacks, he repeats the anti-Jew propaganda disguised as only hating “Zionists.”

You hypocritical liberals don’t even know what Zionism is! But because you are driven by deeply embedded antisemitism, you jump right on the bandwagon to fall for it and apply your double standards.

And then, after you reveal the double standards you apply to Jews, you cry out for “social justice” for blacks. We HAVE social justice already, you loon.

And NO…..letting four black savages beat a white boy to death and then let them get away with it is NOT social justice. Neither is handing out money to irresponsible blacks who made bad choices social justice “equity.” Those are examples of Black Favoritism.

Accept your share of the responsibility for the endemic racism.

There's nothing to be gained by appealing to Lisa. There are still some other decent people who could be interested in a constructive discussion.
Revealing your GD double standards where they apply to Jews and they crying about the so-called lack of justice of blacks does NOT make for a constructive discussion.

All is shows is that you make excuses for antisemitism and cry about the non-existent lack of social justice.

Why don’t you stick to your own country? We have enough America-hating liberals of our own right here.

Correct the social problem on race relations in America and that and many other solutions will come out of it.

White Americans are totally involved in making the issues even worse, instead of endorsing proven socially responsible solutions.

Your (America's) children's blood will be on your hands.

Ask me about some alternative solutions that are necessary!
Idiot ^^^^

Idiot ^^^^
I'm not even trying for rational replies, when I can always get an open display of frustrated feelings.

Neither party is offering any real answers on account of racism in America having risen out of control.

There are some real answers available from foreign sources that have succeeded. Aks me!

Idiot ^^^^
When these idiots talk about the need for “social justice,” it’s always in the form of some meaningless concept. What exactly does he mean by social justice? Skipping over a well-qualified white in favor of a much weaker black for a promotion? Giving out money to blacks so they have “equity” with whites, regardless of any bad behavior that has resulted in them being less successful? Letting four black sociopaths off after they beat an innocent white teen to death?

What these holier-than-thou liberals mean by “social justice” is actually revenge on 21st century whites for things they never did, and happened before they were even born.

(The same apply for Muslim terrorists. Lots of excuses made for them too.)

I'm not even trying for rational replies, when I can always get an open display of frustrated feelings.

Neither party is offering any real answers on account of racism in America having risen out of control.

There are some real answers available from foreign sources that have succeeded. Aks me!
Waaaaa!!! Racism!!l

In the meantime, you’ve revealed your antisemitism, you hypocrite.

Forum List

Back