The first Indian American Senator

GO for it. Show some the statements she mentioned that weren't also directed at white reporters/prosecutors/judges ....

When she was sworn into the Senate in 2017, her hometown paper hailed her as the first Indian American woman in the Senate. Did they make that up or did her office feed them that?
Animal, not born in the United States (Obama, Haley), saying to congresswoman who were born in the US to go back to their country (the squad), having diner with a white supremacist. None of those things are generic things he simply uses for everybody. And all thing the reporter brought up.

In this interview he questioned Harris' racial identity and used the term "black jobs". Meaning that he thinks there's jobs specifically for black people that immigrants are taking.

I could also use the "shithole countries", statement. Etc., etc.

Do you want more examples?

Last edited:
When she was sworn into the Senate in 2017, her hometown paper hailed her as the first Indian American woman in the Senate. Did they make that up or did her office feed them that?
So what? A person can have more than one racial identity. I didn't think that's a hard concept. I'm pretty sure you know people of mixed race.

She's a member of a black sorority, she spoke about her being a black woman AND an Indian woman since her entering public office back in the early 2000.

Last edited:
Animal, not born in the United States (Obama, Haley), saying to congresswoman who were born in the US to go back to their country (the squad), having diner with a white supremacist. None of those things are generic things he simply uses for everybody. And all thing the reporter brought up.

In this interview he questioned Harris' racial identity and used the term "black jobs". Meaning that he thinks there's jobs specifically for black people that immigrants are taking.

why do you only give a partial quote by trump to the squad??

if you had the whole quote in context it changes what they/you imply

The murderer of Laken Reilly.
, not born in the United States (Obama, Haley),
He certainly questioned Obama's birthplace. So did lots of others. To my knowledge, he never questioned Haley's birthplace. He made fun of her birthname - like he did with most of his opponents - "Ada Hutchinson"
saying to congresswoman who were born in the US to go back to their country (the squad),
He said go back to "where you came from" meaning get the hell out of Congress, you have no business being there with the nonsense and hate they spread.
having diner with a white supremacist.
Brought as an uninvited guest of a black friend.
None of those things are generic things he simply uses for everybody.

In this interview he questioned Harris' racial identity, and used the term "black jobs". Meaning that he thinks theirs a job specifically for black people that immigrants are taking.
Nope, Only a racist would interpret it that way. Illegals are taking jobs from blacks and hispanics and whites. As he correctly notes blacks and hispanics are being particualrly hard hit because they are way over represented in low paying jobs, the ones illegals are taking.

Yup. Lots and lots of illegals are coming from shithole countries. That is why they are coming here. Do you disagree?
GO for it. You've clearly never looked beyond the hate filled talking points your party and your media feed you.

Last edited:
GO for it. Show some the statements she mentioned that weren't also directed at white reporters/prosecutors/judges ....

News also celebrated her as the second black female Senator.

So what? A person can have more than one racial identity.
No question about that. What Trump was pointing out was she's played a game of identity politics to advance her political career. When it suits her, she's Indian, when it suits her, she's black.

Nonsense like faking a southern accent when she's before a black audience. She was raised in the burbs in Illinois and in Canada.
I didn't think that's a hard concept. I'm pretty sure you know people of mixed race.

She's a member of a black sorority, she spoke about her being a black woman AND an Indian woman since her entering public office back in the early 2000.
OK

The murderer of Laken Reilly.

He certainly questioned Obama's birthplace. So did lots of others. To my knowledge, he never questioned Haley's birthplace. He made fun of her birthname - like he did with most of his opponents - "Ada Hutchinson"

He said go back to "where you came from" meaning get the hell out of Congress, you have no business being there with the nonsense and hate they spread.

Brought as an uninvited guest of a black friend.

Nope, Only a racist would interpret it that way. Illegals are taking jobs from blacks and hispanics and whites. As he correctly notes blacks and hispanics are being particualrly hard hit because they are way over represented in low paying jobs, the ones illegals are taking.

Yup. Lots and lots of illegals are coming from shithole countries. Do you disagree?

GO for it. You've clearly never looked beyond the hate filled talking points your party and your media feed you.

Nice projecting though. I'm a racist because I can read and hear apparently. But keep on pretending 1+1 equals orange.

Forum List

Back