Kyle Rittenhouse Turns on Trump

Why don't you answer the question instead of proving the OP correct that you're a cult?

You really don't see the sad, sad desperation in the OP, bowing and scraping to Kyle Rittenhouse, a person you all claim is a murderer, because Rittenhouse disagrees with Trump about something?

No, you don't, because you're the one in the cult, dipshit.

LOL

You really don't see the sad, sad desperation in the OP, bowing and scraping to Kyle Rittenhouse, a person you all claim is a murderer, because Rittenhouse disagrees with Trump about something?

No, you don't, because you're the one in the cult, dipshit.

LOL

Thank you proving our point.

Have a nice day.

If your point was how sad, desperate, and pathetic you are, then you're welcome. Again.

Keep supporting Kyle Rittenhouse, it looks good on you.

LOL

Kyle was right on the shoot, but wrong in this case. Like most absolutists, he can't see his absolutism just lets the other side get what they want.

Seeking absolute perfection when good or great works just as well is idiotic.

Last edited:
I can't stop laughing long enough to write three whole sentences. Sorry. :auiqs.jpg:

First time in his life that he can vote in a presidential general election, and the kid plans to throw away his vote for an 88-yr-old man who is not even running.

Stupid kid.

Meanwhile, his mom is about to be evicted, and his sister is raising money on GoFundMe...

"With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own."

Burning bridges...

It's going to be lesson learned hard for the rest of his life.

Yes, we see how you all have continued to support George Zimmerman, making him a MAGA star, getting him all kinds of money-making opportuniti...

Oh, wait.
If George Zimmerman was a MAGA star, that's news to me. Perhaps you confused Conservative support for the right of self defense with admiration for Zimmerman?

Trump, at the time of the acquittal, stated similar...

HuffPo reported, 'Trump may not want Zimmerman's support. In the past, he's called him a "bad guy" and "nothing but trouble."'

Interestingly, Wiki says, "Zimmerman voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election. Zimmerman later became a critic of Obama."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back