This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

LOL

So? You're literally posting how Harris is losing support from Indian-Americans, not based on a shred of evidence -- but because someone gave their opinion that's happening. :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

So? You're just posting nonsense because that's all you're capable of
. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

So? You're literally posting how Harris is losing support from Indian-Americans, not based on a shred of evidence -- but because someone gave their opinion that's happening. :auiqs.jpg:

Your usual cluelessness. If you ever emerge from your coma. Your pointless babble won't change.

Blah, blah blah 2020 was four years ago. The democrats won't get away with stealing the election this time.

"stealing the election"

rotfl-gif.288736

You should stick with cutting and pasting these cartoons. Typing out coherent sentences is a disaster for you.

I see your brain has melted to where all you can do now is troll.

Why don't you cry again about Harris upholding the law?

Or cry again about how she's blaming Trump for today's BLS report even though she didn't?

Or cry again how she ain't black?

What ever you do ...

cry-harder-bitcoin.gif

Or cry again about how she's blaming Trump for today's BLS report even though she didn't?

What ever you do ...

cry-harder-bitcoin.gif
More of your pointless spam.

More of your pointless spam.

LOL

I mention the thread topic, and your deformed brain thinks that's pointless.

No, it highlights all you do is troll.

G'head, take a shot at the thread topic -- show proof that Harris isn't black or show proof that she is...

LOL

G'head, take a shot at the thread topic -- show proof that Harris isn't black or show proof that she is...
LOL.

You spam the thread with silly cartoons because you are a pointless spammer.

Somehow I believe that if I chose to identify as Indian it wouldn't go over as well as an Indian identifying with being black.
She's dissed the real Indian's now.

Look what Trump started.

Indian-Americans are sounding off on Vice President Kamala Harris’ alleged attempts to downplay her Indian heritage in favor of her Jamaican side of the family.

Less than a week ago, as Harris entered the presidential race, the New York Times wrote that the vice president’s Indian heritage is “little advertised.” Harris, with an Indian mother and black Jamaican father, has long been touted as a historic figure breaking glass ceilings. But some Indian-Americans told the Caller they feel Harris’ Indian identity is highlighted only when it’s “convenient” for her.

“It appears now, as both a vice president and then subsequently, now as a presidential candidate, that she’s made the calculation and the party has made the calculation that her African-American background needs to be emphasized, and that she needs to really kind of lead with that identity in order to continue to secure the African-American vote across the country, which strongly identifies with the Democratic Party, and specifically tied to Joe Biden,” Suhail Khan, a conservative activist and former Bush administration official, told the Caller. “If you look at the 2020, election in the primary, Joe Biden outperformed Kamala Harris on every level, including with African-Americans.”

“While she might want to lean into her ethnic background when it is politically convenient to do so, the reality is that it does not matter. What matters are her policy positions, which would be a nightmare for most Americans and especially for the Indian-American community,” Akash Chougule, an Indian-American conservative commentator, told the Caller.
“She’s made very clear that she does not look highly upon entrepreneurship. She does not look highly upon meritocracy. The administration supports affirmative action, which harms Indian-American applicants to college. You can go down the list and see that regardless of the identity politics that Democrats and the media want to play, it’s clear that she does not value the things that have made the American dream possible for us, and that’s because unlike many on the left, most Indian-Americans aren’t interested in competing in the victimhood Olympics,” Chougule said.
“[Rioters] were torching and looting businesses, and there were innocent business owners, people who were immigrants, in some cases, Indian-American business owners who identified with the dream of starting a business. They saw those dreams go up in a smoke of flames. Why? Because Kamala Harris, as a national figure, and then as a potential vice president, was raising money for protesters to get out of bail or get out of jail scot-free,” Gill said.

“I would tell you, the Indian-American community cares a lot about education, prioritizes security, and I think on both those fronts, Kamala Harris has failed the community that she’s now de-emphasizing in her own past,” he continued.

“Only Kamala Harris knows why her Jamaican heritage is more relevant than her Indian heritage, and while she fixates on that, voters are smart enough to judge her on the Biden-Harris economic and energy policies that has made life more difficult for all Americans,” Jahan Wilcox, an Indian-born Republican strategist and Trump administration EPA official, told the Caller.

LOL

I'll leave it to you to obsess over the blackness of Harris.

Harris is an American who happens to be black and indian heritage. Her concern is for Americans, as in all Americans, and not just black Americans or Indian Americans.

As opposed to Trump. Who as a billionaire pushed tax cuts that benefited the top 1%.

Trump reportedly told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer' hours after signing tax bill

President Donald Trump reportedly told friends at his swanky Mar-a-Lago resort "You all just got a lot richer," hours after signing the GOP's massive tax bill.
If Trump had been in Harlem he could have said pretty much the same thing.

LOL.

You spam the thread with silly cartoons because you are a pointless spammer.

LOL

Now you're trolling yourself.

You can't do it, can ya? You can't talk about the thread topic?

The topic is Harris isn't black. I've shown that she's black from her father's side. What say you (on the forum topic)?

What ever you do ...

cry-harder-bitcoin.gif
The Trump campaign spent years to be prepared to take on Joe Biden. Comer in congress launched a formal impeachment inquiry. Along with the financials of everyone in the Biden family except for Joe. And of course stressing Joe's advanced age.

All that opposition research was instantly moot.

Forum List

Back