Biden told not to tout his accomplishments at debate .

Biden getting the job done isn't going to sway the election? I think you're wrong.
we shall see .. i'm glad he got the releases .. but Americans will be voting on the border , crime , global upheaval- [threat of World War] and the cost of living .. all of which have gotten worse under the Biden admin ..

Biden getting the job done isn't going to sway the election? I think you're wrong.
he isn't running, or did I miss a news update?

It is sad creepy playing politics with those peoples families. wow. He has no soul

we shall see .. i'm glad he got the releases .. but Americans will be voting on the border , crime , global upheaval- [threat of World War] and the cost of living .. all of which have gotten worse under the Biden admin ..
No, those are the things Republicans hope they can use to get undecideds and independents to vote for Trump. We shall see if people fall for it.

Trump's a con man and Republicans have always sucked. If you like either then, well, I guess you can't see what I see. Why I call you guys Not See's.

he isn't running, or did I miss a news update?

It is sad creepy playing politics with those peoples families. wow. He has no soul

Did you hear the weird thing Trump said to the woman who lost her husband because he went to a Trump rally?

If they were still being held captive you would use that as a political reason. I believe Trump said he could get them out. Well, he doesn't have to because Kamama got them released.

Did you hear the weird thing Trump said to the woman who lost her husband because he went to a Trump rally?
Have literally no idea what you're saying here.
If they were still being held captive you would use that as a political reason. I believe Trump said he could get them out. Well, he doesn't have to because Kamama got them released.
isn't on my radar. It is now, and what a fool creepy is for treating it as a campaign win rather than a win for the families, sick shit now.

BTW, I blame creepy fox hamas holding Americans

Forum List

Back