Trump Ducking Debate

Words have meaning.

If he was forced out, what was the "force"?

Until you answer that, you only have a narrative.

Damn, son! You truly are a Cuck. :auiqs.jpg:

Do you really think Joe dropped out on his own to bring some "younger new blood" into the White House?

Tell ya what: I have some nice beachfront property in South Dakota I'd be willing to sell you. :laughing0301:

No question. He knocked their last candidate out of the race with a debate.
Then the Dem party bosses kicked Joe to the curb.
after Trump kicked Biden's ass so bad
.....Trump whooped his ass on nationwide TV.
-------------------------------------------------

Ummm, noper.
No opponent whooped Joe's ass in the debate. No opponent 'knocked' Joe out.

Joe did it and his advancing years did it with no help from Don Trump.
We all saw Joe falter. Falter by himself. No help needed.

Sure, it was sad to watch. Most of us have seen parents, grandparents, friends and neighbor begin the long road of age-decline. And we watched it with a well-meaning and effective leader, Joe Biden. And it saddened us.

So Joe made the right and the selfless decision to withdraw......despite his actions and policies that have made America great. He may have earned another 4yr term. But father-time said ..."No, Joe. Go now, with our gratitude, your dignity, and your 60yr reputation for leadership.

So Joe made the right and the selfless decision to withdraw......despite his actions and policies that have made America great.
So you drink the koolaid too?

It was so funny and sad at the same time watching the democrat machine conspiring together to oust Biden due to their fear of a second Trump win.

The saddest part was how out of their way all legacy media went and turned on Biden so quickly......My God.

You and others kid yourselves, but your media stepped up and fired the kill shot.

-------------------------------------------------

Ummm, noper.
No opponent whooped Joe's ass in the debate. No opponent 'knocked' Joe out.

Joe did it and his advancing years did it with no help from Don Trump.
We all saw Joe falter. Falter by himself. No help needed.

Sure, it was sad to watch. Most of us have seen parents, grandparents, friends and neighbor begin the long road of age-decline. And we watched it with a well-meaning and effective leader, Joe Biden. And it saddened us.
??? We told you about his dementia. You saw evidence of his dementia. But every single of your party leaders and all the MSM told us we were full of shit. Now you're claiming it was his dementia. LOL
So Joe made the right and the selfless decision to withdraw......despite his actions and policies that have made America great. He may have earned another 4yr term. But father-time said ..."No, Joe. Go now, with our gratitude, your dignity, and your 60yr reputation for leadership.
Selfless? Your party leaders shived him in the back, cut off all his $$$ and finally threatened him until he was forced to drop out.

So you drink the koolaid too?

It was so funny and sad at the same time watching the democrat machine conspiring together to oust Biden due to their fear of a second Trump win.

The saddest part was how out of their way all legacy media went and turned on Biden so quickly......My God.

You and others kid yourselves, but your media stepped up and fired the kill shot.
Hmmm. THey only felt comfortable to turn on Joe only after all of his "friends" gave them the green light. I hope he comes clean after he's gone about what his "friends" did to him.

Damn, son! You truly are a Cuck. :auiqs.jpg:

Do you really think Joe dropped out on his own to bring some "younger new blood" into the White House?

Tell ya what: I have some nice beachfront property in South Dakota I'd be willing to sell you. :laughing0301:
It’s always a goddamn conspiracy with you weirdos.

Like a lot of other things, you still aren't making much sense.
Hard for me to tell you about your own delusions.

But basically you believe what you’re told to believe.

That’s why you can’t explain what it means when you say he was forced out. You were told he was forced out. What that means? You don’t know. They didn’t tell you that part.

Forum List

Back