Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

Hardly an answer, but that's what I've come to expect from Zionists.
The Holy Spirit is my link to God

But being a sinner and imperfect person I’m not dialed into God all the time

As for Israel it represents a modern miracle

Logically Israel can not and should not exist

In 1898 at the birth of Zionism libs like you would have laughed uproariously at the suggestion that Jews from all over the world could return to the land promised to to them by God

But they did

The Holy Spirit is my link to God

But being a sinner and imperfect person I’m not dialed into God all the time

As for Israel it represents a modern miracle
And what of the Holocaust? God's will, yes?
Logically Israel can not and should not exist
Now you're getting it, this is what many Palestinians and a lot of people on this forum have been saying for years.

Now you're getting it, this is what many Palestinians and a lot of people on this forum have been saying for years.
Yet in spite of all the obstacles thrown against them a tiny remnant of Gods chosen people reclaimed the land promised to them

Yet in spite of all the obstacles thrown against them a tiny remnant of Gods chosen people reclaimed the land promised to them

Well actually, the tiny remnant (who actually already returned long before 1948) want nothing to do with corrupt human political structures and rabid racial supremacist nationalism pretending to be a Jewish state and giving all Jews a bad name:

1722627576620.png

Like a lot of Zionists you confuse the terms "Israeli" and "Israelite", they are as different as chalk and cheese and you'll please note, the term "Israeli" does not appear in any Bible translation I've ever seen, so please, lets not pretend the Zionists give a shit about God or Judaism, it is blasphemy and you eagerly support it.

Well actually, the tiny remnant (who actually already returned long before 1948) want nothing to do with corrupt human political structures and rabid racial supremacist nationalism pretending to be a Jewish state and giving all Jews a bad name:

View attachment 988924

Like a lot of Zionists you confuse the terms "Israeli" and "Israelite", they are as different as chalk and cheese and you'll please note, the term "Israeli" does not appear in any Bible translation I've ever seen, so please, lets not pretend the Zionists give a shit about God or Judaism, it is blasphemy and you eagerly support it.

Some Jews are blinded by liberal/progressive bs

Even your rabbi admits that Jews bought the Arab land they settled on before the 1948 war

Some Jews are blinded by liberal/progressive bs

Even your rabbi admits that Jews bought the Arab land they settled on before the 1948 war
Zionist Israel must be stopped and if it refuses to stop it must be wiped off the face of the earth as was the Third Reich and all memory of it must turn to dust and blow away in the breeze.

Those repugnant Zionists are human scum.

Please, please explain, what is "radical" about resisting and fighting foreign occupiers? Were the French resistance being "radical" in killing enemies who took over France?

LOOK FOR ONCE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS - WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?

No, I have not forgotten any of that.

This isn't about religion, you've been lied to. Islam is just an aspect of all this, the root problem is the illegal occupation.

Palestinians HAD a homeland, but it was INVADED by foreigners propped up by the former colonial powers.
Israel is not an occupier, and there was never a Palestine.

So how are you bringing the hostages home ?
Maybe the subhuman animals like Haniyeh who planned the rape, genocide, and barbarism of Oct. 7 and took hostages that you morons are now whitewashing calling them “negotiators” ha ha ha…could release them?

Maybe the subhuman animals like Haniyeh who planned the rape, genocide, and barbarism of Oct. 7 and took hostages that you morons are now whitewashing calling them “negotiators” ha ha ha…could release them?

Israel’s obstruction of investigation into 7 October rape allegations risks truth never being found

Face facts, there was no rape, there's no evidence, nothing you've been lied to and like the dummy that you are you don't even know your a liar supporting other liars.

Zionist Israel must be stopped and if it refuses to stop it must be wiped off the face of the earth as was the Third Reich and all memory of it must turn to dust and blow away in the breeze.

Those repugnant Zionists are human scum.

You are in for a huge disappointment

No one is going to wipe Israel off the map

Its here to stay

That isnt a plan dopey.

So facts are irrelevant in your world? Just say something and insist it's true and that's it?
Fact is there never was a Palestinian country period. The Arabs that started calling themselves Palestinian circa 1960’s are the occupiers and squatters on ancient Jewish ancestral, religious and cultural homeland.

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".​

- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -​

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".​

- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

Right from the horse’s mouth.

Forum List

Back