Hey, what would you say if Trump had great grandparents that were slave owners?

It's hypothetical, maybe he does maybe he doesn't, I'm interested in your opinion of Trump if it's true, before I enlighten some with a cool fact, which is political, and belongs on this board; cough, board mod(s).

I'd say I don't care.

I could be a descendant of a Nazi rapist child molester murderer but that has nothing to do with who I am. I'm still just a guy that loves his wife, pays his taxes, works 6 days a week, takes care of his home, loves his country, loves video games and target shooting and tries to be a decent person.

I've never been a Nazi, a rapist, a murderer, or a child molester and that's all that matters is what I do in my life, not what someone else did a long time ago.

It's hypothetical, maybe he does maybe he doesn't, I'm interested in your opinion of Trump if it's true, before I enlighten some with a cool fact, which is political, and belongs on this board; cough, board mod(s).
or say, a member of the KKK

Donald Trump's father was arrested, too. Twice.​

1722602255665.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › fred-trump-arrests

Apr 4, 2023 — Donald Trump's father, Fred Trump, was arrested on two occasions, 49 years apart. One involved a Ku Klux Klan rally, the other code ...

Forum List

Back