All you need to know why Kamala is almost President

Sure. And, I see that you are still avoiding my question. Are you scared to broadcast your KKK tendencies?

Yes.

Or...

Could it be we both know it's been 'splained to you millions of times over, and you simply refuse to accept it?

I mean, honestly.

Why would I waste my time with you other than for my own amusement?

Nothing is going to change your mind.

You're surface level.

A beginner.

An neophyte entirely bereft of critical thinking skills.

An NPC of the highest order.

I moved on from your kind years ago.

So take the victory, ya got me. :)

Yes.

Or...

Could it be we both know it's been 'splained to you millions of times over, and you simply refuse to accept it?

I mean, honestly.

You're surface level.

A beginner.

He's just unbelievably stupid

So, ok. Educate me retard. All I see is a liberal donor supporting a liberal Democrat.

He is not a White Supramists like Trump supporters so what else could it be? I went with Jewish since I know the Republican party hates Jews. But hey, I am willing to learn.

Tell me why I should be outraged that Kamala is taking a picture with Soros. Go.
I bet you lick his boots as well

You would do anything George or Alex told you to do, wouldn't you. You can't say one word about this ultra rich political cult leader.

They are like the cult leaders behind the curtain.

We all knew they were not worshipping Potato head or Cackles, that's for sure.

View attachment 988918

This photo was taken in 2019. George Soros and his son Alex, seen above, liked Kamala Harris a lot.

I speculate that since Harris did the worst of any DNC Presidential candidate, and thus the first out of the race in 2020, the only option to get her into the Oval Office was for Joe to pick her as a VP. So as we can see, neither Republicans or Democrats liked her.

I also believe that the plan was for Joe to win a second term, at which point he would step down at some point and give Kamala the Oval Office, without one American voting for her to be President. However, to do that they tried to destroy Trump legally, hoping the trumped up felony charge would sink his campaign hopes to let Joe win because he was really too infirm to win it on his own. But this did not happen. Trump's poll numbers actually went up, so then Biden was forced to debate Trump which was not going to go well for Joe. Had Trump's poll numbers tanked Joe would not have had to debate to win the Oval Office just like he refused to debate in a DNC primary to be President again. The media and politicians would have all gone along with it, knowing that Joe was not really up for the task.

But they knew Joe could not debate Trump because of his infirmity, so what to do? They simply held the first Presidential debate earlier than at any other time in US history, against a Presidential rival that had not even won the party nomination yet. This then gave them time to dump Joe, and then energize the party around a previously unlikable candidate hoping that her voters would spring from TDS victims.

That is my opinion anyway.

But if poll numbers don't go their way, Trump better watch his back or they will try to kill him again.

Soros and his staff spent around 8 hours at Harris's home prior to her installation.

I think it was always planned to go down this way, with Tater dropping out when he did.

Historically, the prize has been obtaining local level political and Legal offices, but now they're basically installing the face they want to represent their cause, completely removing any electoral opposition.

Yes.

Or...

I mean, honestly.

You're surface level.

A beginner.

My...my all them words... but no answer to a simple question. Let me ask it again...

Tell me why I should be outraged that Kamala is taking a picture with Soros.

Come on, retards. One of you should be able to answer a simple question. Anybody? Bueller?

Soros and his staff spent around 8 hours at Harris's home prior to her installation.

I think it was always planned to go down this way, with Tater dropping out when he did.

Historically, the prize has been obtaining local level political and Legal offices, but now they're basically installing the face they want to represent their cause, completely removing any electoral opposition.
I was taken back how the Left wing vultures came out against Joe Biden after the debate.

They will literally eat their young, all on the premise of doing as they are told for political power.

They care nothing about people.

So, why is that bad? Is Soros convicted of a crime? Does he have ties to racist, supremacy groups like some of Trump's supporters?

He is openly a liberal donor. Similar to Right-wing donors that support your party. So, why should it be outrageous that Kamala poses with Soros?

Is it the fact that Soros is ....gasp!... a Jew?

Har...har. You know what is even funnier? You retards rushed to post this story but cannot explain why it is bad that Kamala takes a picture with a Jew.

Careful, your white robes are showing. :itsok:
Only the stupid & obstinate refuse to learn.

I was taken back how the Left wing vultures came out against Joe Biden after the debate.

They will literally eat their young, all on the premise of doing as they are told for political power.

They care nothing about people.
I wasn't and it's good to watch them eat their own again.

I've seen this before. It does not bode well for the left.

:cool:

View attachment 988918

This photo was taken in 2019. George Soros and his son Alex, seen above, liked Kamala Harris a lot.

I speculate that since Harris did the worst of any DNC Presidential candidate, and thus the first out of the race in 2020, the only option to get her into the Oval Office was for Joe to pick her as a VP. So as we can see, neither Republicans or Democrats liked her.

I also believe that the plan was for Joe to win a second term, at which point he would step down at some point and give Kamala the Oval Office, without one American voting for her to be President. However, to do that they tried to destroy Trump legally, hoping the trumped up felony charge would sink his campaign hopes to let Joe win because he was really too infirm to win it on his own. But this did not happen. Trump's poll numbers actually went up, so then Biden was forced to debate Trump which was not going to go well for Joe. Had Trump's poll numbers tanked Joe would not have had to debate to win the Oval Office just like he refused to debate in a DNC primary to be President again. The media and politicians would have all gone along with it, knowing that Joe was not really up for the task.

But they knew Joe could not debate Trump because of his infirmity, so what to do? They simply held the first Presidential debate earlier than at any other time in US history, against a Presidential rival that had not even won the party nomination yet. This then gave them time to dump Joe, and then energize the party around a previously unlikable candidate hoping that her voters would spring from TDS victims.

That is my opinion anyway.

But if poll numbers don't go their way, Trump better watch his back or they will try to kill him again.
The thing is, if that was their plan, why hasn’t Joe stepped down yet? If they knew he was in decline awhile ago, they should have had him step down then to give Kamala time in the top seat to prove herself and establish a record.

Wouldn’t that have been a better play?

The thing is, if that was their plan, why hasn’t Joe stepped down yet? If they knew he was in decline awhile ago, they should have had him step down then to give Kamala time in the top seat to prove herself and establish a record.

Wouldn’t that have been a better play?
To step down would mean to admit a flaw, that DNC leaders could have flaws. That is unacceptable. Everyone knows to blame Trump for everything.

Even though they forced Joe to step down, none of them will admit he is too infirm for the job.

They never admit wrongdoing, especially the cover up that pretended Joe was not infirm before the debate.

To be flawed is to be MAGA and MAGA only.

Think of it this way, would anyone inside Jim Jones cult ever admit he had flaws?

So, why is that bad? Is Soros convicted of a crime? Does he have ties to racist, supremacy groups like some of Trump's supporters?

Well he's about one notch away from being a communist if you ask me.

He is openly a liberal donor. Similar to Right-wing donors that support your party. So, why should it be outrageous that Kamala poses with Soros?
I'm not in a party.

In my view, the no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded Republicans are an equal threat to peace, prosperity and the cause of Individual liberty as the no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded Democrats.

Is it the fact that Soros is ....gasp!... a Jew?

Ha. You're gonna play that card, too?

That's funny.

Only the stupid & obstinate refuse to learn.
Sure, but you haven't yet explained. Explain the reason why the picture should be taken seriously then see if I "refuse to learn".

Come on, retards. I am issuing you a challenge. Let's see which of you has the guts to answer.

None of you will because you are lying sniveling retards.... but hey, surprise me. Go.

Forum List

Back