The first Indian American Senator

The first black African American in the US Senate had already been filled, so she got a second shot at being a first, with South Asian- Indian American, (v. Native American Indian).

The first African American Senator was Hiram Revels, of Mississippi, elected Senator in 1870.
Dumbass I know she's not a native American

Her White House biography literally states both.
so shes mixed race not black,,

Her White House biography literally states both.
Yes the new and improved Kamala is both but when she needed the indian part of her that's all she was. When she needed to be black that's all she was.

:dunno:

1722637384329.png

if you bothered to read the definition you will see youre a fucking idiot and a racist,,

You're a moron, by definition.

racism

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2a: the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another

2b: a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles

I never claimed any race is superior to any other race and I'm not capable of establishing the 2nd example.

Thanks again for tacitly admitting I'm not a racist.

Yes the new and improved Kamala is both but when she needed the indian part of her that's all she was. When she needed to be black that's all she was.
The thing that always amazes me about the Trump supporters on this board is that no matter how objectively idiotic they sound, they never seem to think "this is too stupid".

This idea that it's preferable to sound like an idiot over simply admitting to being wrong is truly baffling to me.

In case you missed it. He has been a public figure for something like 15 years. He started his political career in earnest by questioning a black president's right to hold the office claiming he wasn't born in the US. Taking great pains to mention his middle name every time he referred to him. And continuing long after his birth certificate was produced. Then when his main challenger in the primaries was a woman of color, he promoted a conspiracy theory questioning her right to office because of her parents. Now when he again is faced by a woman of color it took him 2 weeks to question her racial identity.

If you want to pretend that's all a coincidence and not racial, go right ahead. I can't help that kind of intellectual dishonesty or more likely blatant attempt to gaslight. The simple fact is that what most people saw in that interview was a racist old man. and if the purpose of it was to woe to black vote, I can promise you that nearly all black people will see the same thing and it has NOTHING to do with the journalists but EVERYTHING to do with the words coming out of your hero's mouth.
You better send your analysis of Trump's racism to these black voters:

"Some 30 percent of Black Americans said they would vote for former President Donald Trump in a new poll, a huge jump from the percentage of Black people who voted for him in the last two elections."

You're a moron, by definition.

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a: the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
2b: a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles

I never claimed any race is superior to any other race and I'm not capable of establishing the 2nd example.

Thanks again for tacitly admitting I'm not a racist.
my god youre a stupid fuck

thats racism not racist

theres a difference,,

You better send your analysis of Trump's racism to these black voters:

"Some 30 percent of Black Americans said they would vote for former President Donald Trump in a new poll, a huge jump from the percentage of Black people who voted for him in the last two elections."

Time is linear you know? Check the date. And while you're at it. Check the matchup the poll pertains too.

The thing that always amazes me about the Trump supporters on this board is that no matter how objectively idiotic they sound, they never seem to think "this is too stupid".

This idea that it's preferable to sound like an idiot over simply admitting to being wrong is truly baffling to me.
Stating an obvious is stupid to a numbnuts once you accept that she uses race to her benefit you'll be on the road to self healing.

Dumbass I know she's not a native American
You said her nationality changed ....by showing it was reported she was a FIRST Indian American sworn in to the Senate....no mention of her being black.

And I explained that she was the FIRST Indian American decent Senator and the focus was on that half of her ancestry instead of her black ancestry because, we had already had our FIRST black Senator 150 years ago.

Forum List

Back