The first Indian American Senator

You said her nationality changed ....by showing it was reported she was a FIRST Indian American sworn in to the Senate....no mention of her being black.

And I explained that she was the FIRST Indian American decent Senator and the focus was on that half of her ancestry instead of her black ancestry because, we had already had our FIRST black Senator 150 years ago.
I never said it was native American dumbass

When he was running against BIDEN, BEFORE this interview. I think a few things have changed since then, don't you?
?? You claimed I was intellectually dishonest and gaslighting you and that black voters would vote for him becasue of his racism

THis NYTimes poll was from a month ago and 30% of black voters said they would vote for Trump. He didn't say anything different at that NABJ ambush that he hasn't said for more than a decade. So to claim that blacks won't be voting for Trump becasue of his racism is intellectually dishonest and gaslighting.

When he was running against BIDEN, BEFORE this interview. I think a few things have changed since then, don't you?
You seem to be insulting the intelligence of black voters - that they would simply vote for a candidate solely based on on their skin color.

?? You claimed I was intellectually dishonest and gaslighting you and that black voters would vote for him becasue of his racism

THis NYTimes poll was from a month ago and 30% of black voters said they would vote for Trump. He didn't say anything different at that NABJ ambush that he hasn't said for more than a decade. So to claim that blacks won't be voting for Trump becasue of his racism is intellectually dishonest and gaslighting.
This is what I said.

The simple fact is that what most people saw in that interview was a racist old man. and if the purpose of it was to woe to black vote, I can promise you that nearly all black people will see the same thing and it has NOTHING to do with the journalists but EVERYTHING to do with the words coming out of your hero's mouth.
Nothing in it was talking about the actual election. I was talking about the perception of this interview by black people. That's the context. So instead of trying to put up a strawman. Why don't you answer me this, if you are capable of taking of your partisan hat. Do you honestly claim, you don't believe that Trump at the very least would be perceived as racist on the back of this interview?

they werent subject to our juristdiction,,

her and her parents were under the protection of their home countries,,

and only subject to our laws

Holyfuckingshit. You're a special kind of stupid. :eusa_doh:

If they're in the U.S , they're subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. and the state they're in.

The exception are children born to diplomats who are not subject to said jurisdictions.

Holyfuckingshit. You're a special kind of stupid. :eusa_doh:

If they're in the U.S , they're subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. and the state they're in.

The exception are children born to diplomats who are not subject to said jurisdictions.
not if they are under the protection of their home country,,

your claim means Putin himself can bring his pregnant women into the country and have his child and then have his child run for president,,

You seem to be insulting the intelligence of black voters - that they would simply vote for a candidate solely based on on their skin color.
Not really. Guess what. If you have a skin color and a person who's trying to get your vote has an interview in which he's perceived as hostile to that skin color. People will be less inclined to vote for that person. That's not insulting to anyone's intelligence, that's a basic understanding of human nature.

Just like I find not wanting to relinquish power after you lose an election disqualifying to me. I can imagine being perceived as racist disqualifying to a black person.

You better send your analysis of Trump's racism to these black voters:

"Some 30 percent of Black Americans said they would vote for former President Donald Trump in a new poll, a huge jump from the percentage of Black people who voted for him in the last two elections."

LOLOL

Trump already sent that to black voters with his unabashed racism. That 30% is now 12%.

tenor.gif

This is what I said.

Nothing in it was talking about the actual election. I was talking about the perception of this interview by black people. That's the context. So instead of trying to put up a strawman. Why don't you answer me this, if you are capable of taking of your partisan hat. Do you honestly claim, you don't believe that Trump at the very least would be perceived as racist on the back of this interview?
Nope. Not if they are informed and listen to his answers honestly and critically, not in the least.

FYI, I don't have a partisan hat, I have perhaps 10% less disdain for Republicans than Democrat, but I support Trump 90%. Harris, perhaps 5%.

Nope. Not if they are informed and listen to his answers honestly and critically, not in the least.

FYI, I don't have a partisan hat, I have perhaps 10% less disdain for Republicans than Democrat, but I support Trump 90%. Harris, perhaps 5%.
I'm sorry to tell you but supporting Trump 90 percent makes you pretty partisan when asked to gauge the reaction of a Trump interview lol. Anyway. You can have your opinion. No matter how ill-informed it seems to me.

I'm sorry to tell you but supporting Trump 90 percent makes you pretty partisan when asked to gauge the reaction of a Trump interview lol. Anyway. You can have your opinion. No matter how ill-informed it seems to me.
Guess we have different definitions. In political chat, like here, partisan is when you support a party

BTW, why didn't your "hero" show up to that interview?

Forum List

Back