All you need to know why Kamala is almost President

Well he's about one notch away from being a communist if you ask me.

I'm not in a party.

In my view, the no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded Republicans are equally a threat to peace, prosperity and the caus of Individual liberty as the no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded Democrats.

Ha. You're gonna play that card, too?

That's funny.
Can't argue.

It sure would be nice to have an opposition party.

Well he's about one notch away from being a communist if you ask me.

I'm not in a party.

In my view, the no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded Republicans are equally a threat to peace, prosperity and the caus of Individual liberty as the no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded Democrats.

Ha. You're gonna play that card, too?

That's funny.
I don't want to but I still fail to see the reason why it is bad that a Liberal donor takes a picture with a Liberal politician.

What else is the explanation? Come on, show me why I shouldn't play "that card". Go.

Sure, but you haven't yet explained. Explain the reason why the picture should be taken seriously then see if I "refuse to learn".

Come on, retards. I am issuing you a challenge. Let's see which of you has the guts to answer.

None of you will because you are lying sniveling retards.... but hey, surprise me. Go.
Calm down.

It's just Ms. Economic redistribution with the richest man on earth getting all chumy.

I"m sure it's all innocent.

I'm sure Kamala depends on the power of the people and not money bags.

:auiqs.jpg:

Calm down.

It's just Ms. Economic redistribution with the richest man on earth getting all chumy.

I"m sure it's all innocent.

I'm sure Kamala depends on the power of the people and not money bags.

:auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, he is a donor. His liberal leanings are no secret. Why shouldn't he support Kamala?

Come on, you fucking bigot. Explain why you feel horrified that a Jew poses with Kamala. Go.

I don't want to but I still fail to see the reason why it is bad that a Liberal donor takes a picture with a Liberal politician.

Well. As I said, he's just about one notch away from a communist.

But, hey, you can vote for what his money has bought him if you want.

Come on, show me why I shouldn't play "that card". Go.
You can play what you want. But I've no interest in that brand of juvenile pablum.

Sure, but you haven't yet explained. Explain the reason why the picture should be taken seriously then see if I "refuse to learn".

There's nothing for me to explain to an idiot like you, who refuses to learn. It's a wasted effort and so your only value is as a chewtoy.

Well. As I said, he's just about one notch away from a communist.

But, hey, you can vote for what his money has bought him if you want.

You can play what you want. But I've no interest in that brand of juvenile pablum.
Ok, prove it. Prove that he is a communist.

The guy and his father have a huge hedge fund and make billions on the stock market but hey, you seem to have the inside scoop that he is a Communist.

So, come one, retard. Don't run away. Prove that he is a gasp! Communist. Go.

You won't. You will run away with your tail between your legs but hey surprise me.

Forum List

Back