Kamala Harris's Mother is Caucasian

Yeah I guess I can see why this might confuse you. Ask Google the question that is answered below:

Asians and Asian Indians were categorized as Caucasian in early censuses and on birth certificates due to the complex and evolving understanding of race in the United States during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Here are some key points to consider:
  1. Historical Racial Classifications: The concept of race has changed over time, influenced by social, political, and scientific factors. In the 19th and early 20th centuries, racial categories were not as clearly defined as they are today. The classification systems were based on a mix of physical appearance, geographic origin, and social constructs.
  2. Caucasian Classification: The term "Caucasian" was broadly used to describe people from a wide range of geographical regions, including Europe, the Middle East, and parts of Asia. This categorization was based on early anthropological theories that grouped people based on certain physical characteristics, such as skull shape and skin color.
  3. Legal and Social Implications: In the United States, racial classifications had significant legal and social implications, particularly regarding immigration, naturalization, and civil rights. For instance, the Naturalization Act of 1790 limited naturalization to "free white persons," which led to various court cases to determine who could be considered "white."
  4. Court Cases and Legal Precedents: Several court cases in the early 20th century addressed the racial classification of Asian Indians. Notably, the 1923 Supreme Court case United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind ruled that Asian Indians were not "white" in the common understanding of the term, despite being classified as Caucasian by certain anthropological definitions.
  5. Shifting Classifications: Over time, as the understanding of race and ethnicity evolved, the classification of Asians and Asian Indians changed. By the mid-20th century, more specific racial and ethnic categories were introduced in censuses and official documents, reflecting a more nuanced understanding of diversity.
I have an Indian friend (she was born here but parents are originally from India) who, while a slightly darker complexion than me, I see as white. They are a very successful family BTW. Her father is a doctor, her two brothers are doctors, and she's a doctor.

I see an image purporting to be her B.C. It is impossible for me to determine if this image is legitimate or not. I've seen the image of her mother in the CNN special, she is clearly Indian.
I was born in CA. I worked on the Kaiser Hospital for a short time as a Construction worker. It is legitimate. It is loaded with facts about her. Check her dad. HE really mimics Kamala in he too looks white.

I was born in CA. I worked on the Kaiser Hospital for a short time as a Construction worker. It is legitimate. It is loaded with facts about her. Check her dad. HE really mimics Kamala in he too looks white.
She is Indian and black. She will essentuate whichever race is most convenient for her career aspirations at that moment. Since she knows that black women vote something in the realm of 92% Democrat in federal elections and the Dem Party promote.racial divison because winning for them is more important than winning for America, exposing their own shallow, racist voters in the process; she is marketing herself as an African-American. In reality Elon Musk is more African American than she is. Not talking about policies just hurts Americans and many voters are outright too stupid to focus on policies. If it isnt race its a fake accent.

Last edited:
She is Indian and black. She will essentuate whichever race is most convenient for her career aspirations at that moment. Since she knows that black women vote something in the realm of 92% Democrat in federal elections and the Dem Party promote.racial divison because winning for them is more important than winning for America, exposing their own shallow, racist voters in the process; she is marketing herself as an African-American. In reality Elon Musk is more African American than she is. Not talking about policies just hurts Americans and many voters are outright too stupid to focus on policies. If it isnt race its a fake accent.

Forum List

Back