“I Love My Black Job”: Simone Biles Seemingly Takes Swipe At Donald Trump After Olympic Triumph

I like official National Bureau of Economic Research:

Effects of Immigration on African-American Employment and Incarceration

"immigrant influx, therefore, generally 'explains' about 20 to 60 percent of the decline in wages, 25 percent of the decline in employment, and about 10 percent of the rise in incarceration rates among blacks with a high school education or less."
You also need to think about your tone deafness.

The ides the racists are pushing is that low income jobs are black jobs.

Now if you want to join their parade, knock yourself out.

You also need to think about your tone deafness.

The ides the racists are pushing is that low income jobs are black jobs.

Now if you want to join their parade, knock yourself out.

They focused on a particular race and education level.

Clearly this would also apply to white and asian citizens as well. I didnt search for the overall impact, but one could surmise that of course it will also apply to everyone in manufacturing, general labor, be it roofing, landscaping, construction etc.,

They focused on a particular race and education level.
I know. I just puzzled this out for you.

"Affected"... that's one thing

"Will affect black jobs"... that's another. You seem not to be able to tell the difference.

Now tell us how low paying jobs are black jobs. Since you align with the orange slob.

I know. I just puzzled this out for you.

"Affected"... that's one thing

"Will affect black jobs"... that's another. You seem not to be able to tell the difference.

Now tell us how low paying jobs are black jobs. Since you align with the orange slob.

Define "low paying". It is a relative term but whatever you define it as, it will now pay LESS thanks to illegals.

Also, having a job is more than just the wage, it helps one live, a sense of pride in working and taking care of oneself and ones family. If someone complains that they are only making $10 an hour, it pales in comparison to an illegal working under the table with zero benefits etc and being paid $5 an hour. Now that person who would be making $10 an hour, is now making nothing. So, what does that person do to live? Crime? Depression? Stifled experience they might have had?

I didn't determine that low skilled labour was allowed to flood your nation, your "leaders" accepted this and even made laughable excuses as to why (government oppression, climate change etc). If they were sending only Phd grads and surgeons, well, Phd grads and surgeons would also be paid less.

This doesn't deflect from the fact, as much as some do try; that Americans are losing jobs to illegal citizens. Period. Black, white, asian, whatever. If they don't dont have a high school diploma and might have had a job beforehand, well, you might not now because an illegal immigrant will work for far less. This drives wages down.

If someone regardless of their race has a doctorate and surgery background, they may selfishly not give a damn, even though long term it will lower your nations prosperity for so many Americans. If 1000 surgeons from China arrived in a massive caravan at your border, you'd suddenly hear the outrage.

Last edited:
Oh boy.

I don't play this game, sorry. You can go split hairs with someone else. Mr "I posted a study I never read so now I have to pester others for definitions of terms".

Wow, you won't acknowledge the reality even if all metrics and common sense clearly support it.

Why do you think that your border is a sieve? Do you think this is America helping the poor and downtrodden to the tune of 12M+ illegals?

You don't think this will have a deflationary impact on wages?

Suit yourself.

Forum List

Back