This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

Trump disagrees. :auiqs.jpg:

1722622084239.png

Oh. dear. It looks like the "back thing" pushed by Harris isn't going over well with everyone. The Indian-American community feels abandoned. She has " failed the community".

Well my mistake I apologize but considering the fact that the black population is a lower percentage anyways, I'm still pretty sure that Trump will beat her by a long shot.

The drop in the polls of black supporters represents about 2.3 million votes lost, should that hold up.

And when Biden was running, Trump led Biden in all 7 swing states, which will very possibly decide the election. But against Harris, he's only winning 2 of them, 1 is tied, and Harris leads in the other 4.

"Racism" is disparaging another's ethnicity, so how is 'race' different from ethnicity?
That is a misconception. Ethnic Russians being weeded out of Ukraine is not racist. It deals with ethnicity but not race and although I don't claim to be an expert I can make another counter observation: Racism is not necessarily disparaging anyone. Race quotas are also racist.

And when Biden was running, Trump led Biden in all 7 swing states, which will very possibly decide the election. But against Harris, he's only winning 2 of them, 1 is tied, and Harris leads in the other 4.

So why were people leaving Harris's rally then? Trump has thousands upon thousands at his rallies. There's no way that Harris could get anywhere near that much.

Forum List

Back