Democrats Respond to Trump's Racist Attack on Harris by Raising $23 Million

"With a fast-growing economy, a strong labour market and falling inflation, the US has outpaced its counterparts in Europe and elsewhere. In terms of GDP, it posted a 3.3% gain in the fourth quarter of 2023, far exceeding economists' expectations of 2%."

"If the United States’ economy were an athlete, right now it would be peak LeBron James. If it were a pop star, it would be peak Taylor Swift. Four years ago, the pandemic temporarily brought much of the world economy to a halt. Since then, America’s economic performance has left other countries in the dust and even broken some of its own records. The growth rate is high, the unemployment rate is at historic lows, household wealth is surging, and wages are rising faster than costs, especially for the working class. There are many ways to define a good economy. America is in tremendous shape according to just about any of them.

Let’s start with economists’ favorite metric: growth. When an economy is growing, more money is being spent. More stuff is being produced, more services are being performed, more businesses are being started, more workers are being hired—and, because of this abundance, living standards are probably rising. (On the flip side, during a recession—literally, when the economy shrinks—life gets materially worse.) Right now America’s economic-growth rate is the envy of the world. From the end of 2019 to the end of 2023, U.S. GDP grew by 8.2 percent—nearly twice as fast as Canada’s, three times as fast as the European Union’s, and more than eight times as fast as the United Kingdom’s."

couldn't contrast his econ achievements with that of Biden/Harris because he loses in that regard.
imo, the gop set the nation up for inflation, but that's for another thread. But either candidate can and will lie about his/her record and the opponents. Nothing new there.

But I'm very curious what the Weird Old Guy and his mini-me will say in Atlanta.

You didn't post any evidence of a racist attack.
If Trump by unlawful and unconstitutional means makes his white people happy by winning the 2020 presidential election on January 6, 2021 as he said he was going to do; it stands to reason it would make Black people unhappy. The unlawful unconstitutional action of a sitting president that makes his white people happy and Joe Biden‘s Black people very unhappy must be considered as an attack. it is a white on black attack. That is a racist attack.

Trump has been indicted in two separate jurisdictions for his racist attack on America’s black and other minority voters.

You didn't post any evidence of a racist attack.
There is no possible way that a Trump supporting racist will ever acknowledge, but he has seen evidence of Trump racism. The same people who say the election was stolen without evidence for the proof of same, then turn around and choir opposition to Trump produce evidence, Trump and his followers are racist.

There is no possible way that a Trump supporting racist will ever acknowledge, but he has seen evidence of Trump racism. The same people who say the election was stolen without evidence for the proof of same, then turn around and choir opposition to Trump produce evidence, Trump and his followers are racist.
If it was simply on the policy, and not the fear of other shit the Old Weird Guy and his mini-me might pull, I could vote for the racist. So, I can't call every maga racist, unless they show racist colors.

If Trump by unlawful and unconstitutional means makes his white people happy by winning the 2020 presidential election on January 6, 2021 as he said he was going to do; it stands to reason it would make Black people unhappy. The unlawful unconstitutional action of a sitting president that makes his white people happy and Joe Biden‘s Black people very unhappy must be considered as an attack. it is a white on black attack. That is a racist attack.

Trump has been indicted in two separate jurisdictions for his racist attack on America’s black and other minority voters.

Making white people happy is racist!!!

Did you bump your head recently?

You sound more unhinged than usual.

DURR

Making white people happy is racist!!!
That is not what I’ve written. You are a liar as well as a racist. I said an action by a sitting president that makes his white people very happy and Biden‘s white people and Black people and brown people and yellow people and gay people very unhappy is an attack. It is an attack on western liberal democracy, it is an attack on people, of different sexual orientation, and it is an attack on Black people. It is an attack on brown people, It is an attack on yellow people, It is anattack on every non-white person who as law abiding citizens of this great country of ours voted for Joe Biden.

That constitutes a racist attack in any normal, rational, compassionate, thinking human being that hears it

Forum List

Back