There Is No "White Privilege"

Correctly ,I looked it up. Those are just a few of the advantages I have over a person of color.
How white of you and Katie. Your perception in that light shows us how strange you think.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul is facing backlash for saying that black children in the Bronx don't know the word "computer".

"Right now, we have young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don't even know what the word 'computer' is," she said. "They don't know these things."

No kidding, but there's this:

(Washington, DC)Judicial Watch announced today it received an Excel spreadsheet of names and other data from the District of Columbia Board of Elections revealing that 113 non-citizens voted in the June “2024 Presidential Primary.”

The alien voter information was produced in response to a Judicial Watch July 3, 2024, D.C. Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for:

a. All public records that identify the number of non-citizens who voted in the June 2024 primary;

b. The wards in which they are located;

c. The party affiliation they registered as;

d. Any records that identify whether the non-citizens are lawfully or unlawfully present aliens; and

e. Records that identify the same information for non-citizens registered to vote who will be eligible to vote in the general election (i.e., including independents).

It was the Democratic Party primary, meaning there were local candidates on the ballot. Calling it a "Presidential Primary” was intentionally misleading and, at least in your case, it worked.

White privilege exists every day of your life for a white person. You were born with all the advantages. Hopefully , when whites become a minority in just a few more years things will even out.
Truly an ignorant response reeking to the Democrat indoctrination.

I came to this country with nothing. Now, Ivy League grad, pretty successful, and I am not white.

You should stop trying to lick the boots of your masters. Try.

It was the Democratic Party primary, meaning there were local candidates on the ballot. Calling it a "Presidential Primary” was intentionally misleading and, at least in your case, it worked.
Oh, ok........so they now have separate ballots for illegals....you know, with out presidential candidates on them?

I have never been stopped by police because of how I look. I've never had people cross the street to avoid walking past me on the sidewalk. I have never been the first suspect they look at when things go wrong. There are so many ways white people are blessed it isn't funny. The fact that you don't realize that makes the matter even worse.

Blacks do get pulled over for traffic stops more often than whites, but that's because blacks commit a disproportionate amount of traffic offenses.

As Heather Mac Donald writes in her book The War On Cops: How the New Attack On Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe, the Department of Justice tries to assert that racial bias in the Ferguson Police Department was inherent in the fact that blacks consisted of 85 percent of all traffic stops between 2012-2014, despite only being 67 percent of the city's residents, while whites consisted of 15 percent of all traffic stops while being 29 percent of the city's residents.

"Such figures are meaningless unless we know, just for starters, what the rate of traffic violations is among black and white drivers," writes Mac Donald. "Though most criminologists are terrified of studying the matter, the research that has been done, in New Jersey and North Carolina, found that black drivers speed disproportionately. On the New Jersey turnpike, for example, black drivers studied in 2001 sped at twice the rate of white drivers (with speeding defined as traveling at 15 mph or more above the posted limit) and traveled at the most reckless levels of speed even more disproportionately."

This is confirmed by a 2013 National Institute for Justice report that determined that three out of four blacks said they were pulled over for a "legitimate reason" and a National Highway Safety Administration report concluding that "blacks simply violated traffic laws at higher rates than whites."

Additionally, the DoJ report found that blacks were more likely to be searched after a traffic stop than whites, as 11 percent of blacks stopped were searched as opposed to five percent of whites, but as MacDonald points out, blacks tend to have a "higher rate of outstanding warrants," which explains the discrepancy.
7 Statistics That Show That ‘Systemic Racism’ Doesn’t Exist In Policing | The Daily Wire

Do minorities commit more of the kinds of traffic violations that police target? This is a taboo question among the racial profiling crowd; to ask it is to reveal one's racism. No one has studied it. But some evidence suggests that it may be the case. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found that blacks were 10 percent of drivers nationally, 13 percent of drivers in fatal accidents, and 16 percent of drivers in injury accidents. (Lower rates of seat-belt use may contribute to these numbers.) Random national surveys of drivers on weekend nights in 1973, 1986, and 1996 found that blacks were more likely to fail breathalyzer tests than whites. In Illinois, blacks have a higher motorist fatality rate than whites. Blacks in one New Jersey study were 23 percent of all drivers arrested at the scene of an accident for driving drunk, though only 13.5 percent of highway users. In San Diego, blacks have more accidents than their population figures would predict. Hispanics get in a disproportionate number of accidents nationallyThe Myth of Racial Profiling
There’s no credible evidence that racial profiling exists, yet the crusade to abolish it threatens a decade’s worth of crime-fighting success. Read more here.
www.city-journal.org
www.city-journal.org

Racial Inequities in Police Stops

Just Facts

The NAACP and Newsweek are accusing police of unjustly pulling over black drivers at five times the rate of white drivers. Actual facts reveal nothing of the sort and show how bogus claims of racism stoke violence and other social ills. Rigorous documentation of every fact in this video is available at https://www.justfactsdaily.com/the-na... Make sure you never miss a video from Just Facts by signing up for our emails at https://www.justfacts.com/notification

Oh, ok........so they now have separate ballots for illegals....you know, with out presidential candidates on them?
The Democratic party and the DC government should get to decide who votes in their local elections. The Federal gov't gets to decide who votes in federal elections. It is pretty simple.

The Democratic party and the DC government should get to decide who votes in their local elections. The Federal gov't gets to decide who votes in federal elections. It is pretty simple.
So these people voted in a federal election primary........where I vote, I have one ballot with everyone running fed, state and local on and so did they.

Do you know that for a fact or are you just guessing? When they vote their status is known.

The following D.C. Council races are on the ballot this primary election:
  • At-Large Councilmember (represents the whole District on the D.C. Council)
  • Ward 2 Councilmember
  • Ward 4 Councilmember
  • Ward 7 Councilmember
  • Ward 8 Councilmember
The following federal races are also on the ballot in this primary election:
  • President
  • Delegate to the U.S. House of Representatives
  • U.S. Senator
  • U.S. Representative
Click here for a full list of all the candidates on this primary election ballot.

Note: The Presidential line for the Republican party will not be on the ballot in the June primary election since the DC Republican Party held its primary in March.

Jumbo is off her meds again.

I was stopped driving a work van home one night when I lived in Houston. I worked in the city of Bellaire (about 95% white). I was stopped because one of my brake lights was not working. I get a citation and go to court. I get into the court room and out of about 100 people, there are only 3 white folks in the room. Me, the judge, and an attorney for a Hispanic woman.

White privilege is everywhere...unless you believe that 5% of the population is doing 97% of the traffic citations.

But there is no amount of factual evidence that can penetrate the 4 or 5 inches of fat surrounding her walnut sized brain...
sure, I believe you not.

I have never been stopped by police because of how I look. I've never had people cross the street to avoid walking past me on the sidewalk. I have never been the first suspect they look at when things go wrong. There are so many ways white people are blessed it isn't funny. The fact that you don't realize that makes the matter even worse.
disinformation

I assumed LeBron James was a black man. Correctly ,I looked it up. Those are just a few of the advantages I have over a person of color. Sorry you didn't like the answer.
look at the guy playing dumb in front of us all!!!! hahaahahahahahhahahahahaa

biggest fking name in the country and this numbnuts never heard of him!!!! hahahhaahahahaha

The following D.C. Council races are on the ballot this primary election:
  • At-Large Councilmember (represents the whole District on the D.C. Council)
  • Ward 2 Councilmember
  • Ward 4 Councilmember
  • Ward 7 Councilmember
  • Ward 8 Councilmember
The following federal races are also on the ballot in this primary election:
  • President
  • Delegate to the U.S. House of Representatives
  • U.S. Senator
  • U.S. Representative
Click here for a full list of all the candidates on this primary election ballot.

Note: The Presidential line for the Republican party will not be on the ballot in the June primary election since the DC Republican Party held its primary in March.

Interesting list since there are no DC U.S. Senators or U.S. Representatives

Forum List

Back