This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

Agreed. I can understand if she looked white and could pass in our society as a white person. But she doesn't.

She has never run from her black roots. In fact, her mother (even though she was of Indian birth) opted to remain in the black community as opposed to living with folks from her own.

Kamala also went to a prominently black college. She has campaigned as a black person. But I guess for a racist like Trump that is not good enough.
If Kamala is elected, she will allow Trump's tax cuts for blacks to expire if only to poke the wealthy in the eye.

As expected, typical leftist identity politics is all about skin color.

LOLOL

You poor thing. Trump started this latest bullshit about her not being black...

"She was always of Indian heritage. And she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black, and now she wants to be known as Black. So I don't know. Is she Indian or is she Black?" ~ Trump

Retard. She not only "looks" black. She has a black father. Hence her skin color. What part of that is hard for you to get?

Are you really this stupid or acting like one? I refuse to believe anyone could be this retarded and yes, I have encountered a lot of retards on this site but you do take the cake. Congrats. :itsok:

It's not an act.

They have a smart, young opponent. An ex-prosecutor who will tear the orange loser to pieces in the debate.

They know that by attacking her on policies, it won't work. So, the convicted felon goes against her race. They really have nothing left.
I can't wait for her to outline her policies. :omg: However, in a debate with Trump she will do what she did to Biden, just call him a racist with her little girl voice and play the victim.

Kamala also went to a prominently black college. She has campaigned as a black person. But I guess for a racist like Trump that is not good enough.

Trump knows he's in trouble. So he's stirring up the racists in his base, while trying to alienate Harris with the traditionally democratic black vote.

Trump is playing the race card.

LOLOL

"She was always of Indian heritage. And she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black, and now she wants to be known as Black. So I don't know. Is she Indian or is she Black?" ~ Trump
You apparently don't get Trump's humor.

his father's side was german. in fact, their true family name is drumpf.

his mother was scottish.
I don't blame his family for changing it. Randy Traywick didn't get anywhere in country music until he changed his name to Randy Travis. The new name fit him like a glove, and he became an overnight sensation.

Middle class received up to 26 percent reduction, the rich only got 9 percent.

If she's "black" she will advocate for blacks. Otherwise, she's just black on the outside, as was Obama.

She should advocate for all Americans, regardless of the color of their skin.

If she's "black" she will advocate for blacks. Otherwise, she's just black on the outside, as was Obama.

Harris is an American who happens to be black and indian heritage. Her concern is for Americans, as in all Americans, and not just black Americans or Indian Americans.

As opposed to Trump. Who as a billionaire pushed tax cuts that benefited the top 1%.

Trump reportedly told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer' hours after signing tax bill

President Donald Trump reportedly told friends at his swanky Mar-a-Lago resort "You all just got a lot richer," hours after signing the GOP's massive tax bill.

Hard to do when we're all mixed together. Note that whites also got the "black" tax cuts under Trump.
President Donald Trump reportedly told friends at his swanky Mar-a-Lago resort "You all just got a lot richer," hours after signing the GOP's massive tax bill.

Middle class received up to 26 percent reduction, the rich only got 9 percent.

When you are elected president of the United States you are president of all Americans. Nobody has explained that to you or Trump???

LOLOL

LOLOL
You poor race obsessed dear. Harris allows herself to be portrayed as black because it's politically expedient. Her "blackness" was touted by Biden as the reason for picking her as VP. The perfect DIE hire.

Forum List

Back