This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

Dude, you are just weird.

That's the lefties new vocabulary word isn't it?

LOL

Harris has almost 6 times the support of black voters in a recent poll.

:dance:

Got a source to back up that claim?

Do you seriously not understand that biracial and multiracial people exist? Her mother is Indian and her father is Jamaican. (the vast majority of Jamaicans are of African descent) So contrary to what a lot of R's here are saying, she is at least partially black, because of her father. Not that it should matter.

Don't get me wrong. I can't stand Kamala, I think she's corrupt, ditzy, and pretty much a commie. I wouldn't vote for her if my life depended on it.

But these Kamala race threads are SO stupid, I feel like I've lost some brain cells just reading them. :lol:
With all due respect, Kamala is what's known as being mixed.

Again, the only reason I've said that was to respond to the idiots who have posted things like "Not a drop of black blood in her."

Whoever said that? I know that I sure didn't.

That's funny, since I never defined it. I don't even care about stuff like this. For the third time, I've just been responding to the dummies who have said things like "she's not black at all" or "not a drop of black blood in her."

Again, I didn't say that.

Trump wasn't hired as a comedian.
Ironically Volodymyr Zelenskyy was a comedian hired to be president of Ukraine.
And his holding off the Russian juggernaut shows his outstanding leadership, that Ukraine as a nation will not disappear from the earth.

LOLOL
You poor race obsessed dear. Harris allows herself to be portrayed as black because it's politically expedient. Her "blackness" was touted by Biden as the reason for picking her as VP. The perfect DIE hire.

Remind me, when did you ever refer to Amy Coney Barrett as a "DEI hire?"

:abgg2q.jpg:

I didn't. Barrett had widely recognized qualifications. Remind me why you're lashing out because your feelings were hurt.

Yet she was picked because she was a woman. According to rightwingnuts, that makes her a DEI hire.

Thanks for admitting you're a hypocrite.
thumbsup.gif

Yet she was picked because she was a woman. According to rightwingnuts, that makes her a DEI hire.

Thanks for admitting you're a hypocrite.
thumbsup.gif
Thanks for admitting your nonsense "because I say so" claim is a fraud.

Of course. Harris leads Trump, 67% to 12%...

It says that he's only down by two points you lie. I hardly trust the pills anyways but still that's a lie.

Exactly because she is and I highly doubt that she will ever be president.

Do, you're confirming black voters will vote based on skin color.

Doesn't mean that at all. Just means they preferred Trump over Biden, but now that Biden is out, they prefer Harris over Trump. Also is a reflection of Trump's unabashed racism, which he's cranked up lately, which is turning off black supporters.

Sad, you were born stupid and you never outgrew it.

It says that he's only down by two points you lie. I hardly trust the pills anyways but still that's a lie.

LOL

It says he's down 2 points among ALL registered voters polled. It goes on to say he's down, 67% to 12% among registered black voters polled.

Savvy?

I didn't lie -- you're just an illiterate moron.

Exactly because she is and I highly doubt that she will ever be president.

Idiot, I was talking about Amy Barrett, not Kamala Harris. :icon_rolleyes:

Nonsense. Your whining is a result of your hurt feelings. Learn to cope.

You admitted to being a fraud. Be honest with yourself and others.

LOL

Your hypocrisy on full display...

Barrett picked because she's a woman -- not a DEI hire

Harris picked because she's a woman of color -- DEI hire.

You're too easy to spot.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

It says he's down 2 points among ALL registered voters polled. It goes on to say he's down, 67% to 12% among registered black voters polled.

Savvy?

I didn't lie -- you're just an illiterate moron.

Well my mistake I apologize but considering the fact that the black population is a lower percentage anyways, I'm still pretty sure that Trump will beat her by a long shot.

Forum List

Back