This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

Ask her what policy Harris passed that caused inflation...
naaah. The third stimulus passed on party lines, and the money supply cannot be argued with .... although the gop bears some responsibility for that pre-covid

But, prices have mostly stopped risin)g. And wages have risen faster for six months. Harris supports expanding child tax credits (I don't) and no doubt the dems will sweeten the pot.

And the Weird Old Guy and his mini-me are more focused on forced birthing and race

A CNN poll conducted on July 22 and 23, surveying 1,631 registered voters who had previously participated in CNN polls in April and June, found that Harris had the support of 78 percent of Black voters, while Trump had 15 percent. A previous poll had 23 percent of Black voters backing Trump, while 73 percent backed Biden.

Trump dropped from 23% to 15% just by Kamala moving to the top of the ticket.

And that was BEFORE his racist lie that he didn't know she was black until she turned black. And he's not done making racist comments.

Yeah, 10% if he's lucky.
Three months is an eternity in politics.

Right, when it was politically expedient, the focus was "Indian-American". Now it seems that being Black is more important than being "Indian American".

Yoru are correct that DEI was an element of selecting Barrett.

How retarded are you?

Again... she was celebrated for being the first Indian-American Senator. That's what the news reported.

But her black race was not hidden, as you try to portray. The news ALSO reported she was the second black woman to become a Senator. Your rightwing sources don't inform you of this, do they?

And why am I still waiting for you to show just ONE person on the right calling Amy Coney Barrett a DEI hire??

Just kidding. I know exactly why I'm still waiting. :abgg2q.jpg:

Kamala has a black father and looks black. She has lived in the black community, and has gone to a black college.

What part of that is race pandering, you blithering retard?
Oh... well. As long as she "looks black". You obviously "look like a retard" with your blathering idiosy.
You fuckers are just strange and weird! She has always presented herself as a black woman.

Fuck you fucking racists! I mean it!
Ypue are a laughable clown.

I mean it!

How retarded are you?

Again... she was celebrated for being the first Indian-American Senator. That's what the news reported.

But her black race was not hidden, as you try to portray. The news ALSO reported she was the second black woman to become a Senator. Your rightwing sources don't inform you of this, do they?

And why am I still waiting for you to show just ONE person on the right calling Amy Coney Barrett a DEI hire??

Just kidding. I know exactly why I'm still waiting. :abgg2q.jpg:
As expected, typical leftist identity politics is all about skin color.

But, will Kamala renew Trump's tax cuts, which helped blacks a lot, or allow them to expire? The blacks in the middle income working class ("Black jobs?") received the biggest benefit of the Trump tax cuts, up to 26 percent tax reduction. Higher incomes received a smaller percentage. The rich received the smallest percentage of tax reduction.

Last edited:
George Hamilton-Browne (22 December 1844 – 21 January 1916) was a British irregular soldier, adventurer, writer and impostor.[1] He was born into a military family of Irish descent in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire on 22 December 1844.[2] He was the son of George Browne (Capt 44th Regiment) and Susanna Mary Hilton, who were married in Manchester 7 March 1844.[2] He was twice married and died in Jamaica in January 1916.[3]

He was present at the Battle of Isandlwana in the Zulu War of 1879.[4] He wrote three books about his experiences, some details of which have been claimed to be of dubious authenticity.[1]

Oh... well. As long as she "looks black". You obviously "look like a retard" with your blathering idiosy.

Ypue are a laughable clown.

I mean it!
Retard. She not only "looks" black. She has a black father. Hence her skin color. What part of that is hard for you to get?

Are you really this stupid or acting like one? I refuse to believe anyone could be this retarded and yes, I have encountered a lot of retards on this site but you do take the cake. Congrats. :itsok:

Last edited:
But, will Kamala renew Trump's tax cuts, which helped blacks a lot, or allow them to expire? The blacks in the middle income working class ("Black jobs?") received the biggest benefit of the Trump tax cuts, up to 26 percent tax reduction. Higher incomes received a smaller percentage. The rich received the smallest percentage of tax reduction.
Why lie? The rich received the smallest percentage of tax reduction.
That's obviously wrong.
The smallest tax reduction went to the lowest incomes. That's just a fact

And BTW, what does that have to do with the OP of Harris not being black?

If Kamala is truly black, as president she would advocate for new laws that will arrest and incarcerate black street/drug gangs, build more prisons for them, as well as compulsory treatment in secure treatment facilities for black drug addicts. She will also advocate for more black only schools, were racism and competition with other ethnicities isn't a problem.

Regarding black business and home ownership she will strongly encourage the building of black capital through savings and investment by the black community. She would tell them that "the days of wanton spending are over, it's time to get serious about our financial future."

If elected she has the opportunity to be a great president, if she can break the shackles of enslavement to the Democrat party.

Retard. She not only "looks" black. She has a black father. What part of that is hard for you to get?
This country has a history of treating people who "looked black" as black. And people who didn't look black, but who had a drop of black blood (1/16th) , as black as a legal definition.

If elected she has the opportunity to be a great president, if she can break the shackles of enslavement to the Democrat party.
This is the problem with systemic American racism.
You believe being black means ignoring the other 87% of Americans.

This country has a history of treating people who "looked black" as black. And people who didn't look black, but who had a drop of black blood (1/16th) , as black as a legal definition.
Agreed. I can understand if she looked white and could pass in our society as a white person. But she doesn't.

She has never run from her black roots. In fact, her mother (even though she was of Indian birth) opted to remain in the black community as opposed to living with folks from her own.

Kamala also went to a prominently black college. She has campaigned as a black person. But I guess for a racist like Trump that is not good enough.

Why lie? The rich received the smallest percentage of tax reduction.
That's obviously wrong.
The smallest tax reduction went to the lowest incomes. That's just a fact
Middle class received up to 26 percent reduction, the rich only got 9 percent.
And BTW, what does that have to do with the OP of Harris not being black?
If she's "black" she will advocate for blacks. Otherwise, she's just black on the outside, as was Obama.

Forum List

Back