Trump Ducking Debate

How about the money issue for the debate? How much are people willing to pay President Trump for his appearance at the event?

Vince McMahon paid Trump $3 Million for his appearance at Wrestlemania.

A lot of advertisers will be interested in a debate featuring Trump.

Biden had not been nominated. The convention had not been held. Trump was not the nominee either. This is just an excuse trump has used and you cult members repeat it.
Ok. But the Trump campaign decided they would make a deal with them anyway which they are free to do so. Once Biden dropped out that deal goes with him. Harris is now probably going to be the nominee barring her punting one in the stands. The difference here is that Biden actually owned the delegates and Harris doesnt. She's supposedly gotten the thumbs up from enough to give her the nod (this is not me saying she's lying only that all we have is them saying it) and when that happens Im sure a debate "deal" will happen.

Biden had not been nominated. The convention had not been held. Trump was not the nominee either. This is just an excuse trump has used and you cult members repeat it.
Both of them owned the delegates. They both won their primaries (in as much as the DNC ran a primary). Unlike Harris people in their respective parties voted for Trump and Biden. Harris just has a verbal agreement which isnt binding in any way. If she goes off on some wild tirade (or gets killed in a debate) those delegates could decide to vote for anyone. So why would Trump's campaign negotiate anything with them yet?

Only if you’re a delusional MAGA cultist.
Why do you invariably devolve into puerile ad hominum?

The entire country witnessed your party stick shiv, after shiv, after shiv into Biden's back (disgracefully, IMHO) and toss 14,000,000 votes into a dumpster fire.

I'm sorry you can't come to grips with that reality, but it's the objective truth.

Why do you invariably devolve into puerile ad hominum?

The entire country witnessed your party stick shiv, after shiv, after shiv into Biden's back (disgracefully, IMHO) and toss 14,000,000 votes into a dumpster fire.

I'm sorry you can't come to grips with that reality, but it's the objective truth.
And in 2020 the entire country witnessed Trump trying to have several states toss tens of millions of votes into a dumpster because the states voted for Biden.

Delusional MAGAs never came to grips with that reality but it’s the objective truth.

And in 2020 the entire country witnessed Trump trying to have several states toss tens of millions of votes into a dumpster because the states voted for Biden.

Delusional MAGAs never came to grips with that reality but it’s the objective truth.
Have a blessed day. I don't have the strength or patience today to deal with your puerile insults and your hyperpartisan Trump hate

Have a blessed day. I don't have the strength or patience today to deal with your puerile insults and your hyperpartisan Trump hate
Thank you for proving my point.

You delusional MAGAs never came to grips with this. Instead, you make an excuse and run away from it.

He's not ducking any debate. "He was shot in the head" - so says Jesse Watters/FOX News. He most likely has brain damage and is reliving that horrific moment over and over again in his -- yep, you got it -- in his head.

If I had someone shooting at me from 150 yards away, deliberately trying to kill me, and one of the bullets took a chunk out of an ear, you bet I'd be re-living that scene in my head, over and over and over, remembering how I turned my head, changing the course of my history from brains splattering over the crowd to a nick in the ear.

If I had someone shooting at me from 150 yards away, deliberately trying to kill me, and one of the bullets took a chunk out of an ear, you bet I'd be re-living that scene in my head, over and over and over, remembering how I turned my head, changing the course of my history from brains splattering over the crowd to a nick in the ear.
got-pussy-59699f.jpg

I took significant heat for noting this last week.

Didn’t take long for Trump to prove me right
~~~~~~
Blatant lie.... Trump was willing to me and debate Kamaltoe at the National Association of Black Journalists(NABJ). He was told she would be there. He was baited and invited under false pretenses.
As DJT has stated he'll debate Harris andy time anywhere.

Is that why he is afraid to debate Kamala?

Forum List

Back