This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

This thread isn’t about her policies. It’s about her race.

You guys are obsessed with her race.
I think the GOP hold back Americas evolution. Descendants of the overseer class.
Its very sad. As America evolves they are going to have to create new hate targets in mixed race descendants.
When will American be enough ?

Use your brain instead. Black is a colour, not a race.
White is a color and not a race as well....then?

But on the United States Census, it gives us the choice of being white.... Yes, white is listed as RACE....not color.

Caucasian... is no where to be found!

It lists Black or African American as another choice.... And Hispanic as a choice, and separately White Hispanic.... Etc etc etc....

Race pandering is expected from the retrograde left. At some point Harris may have to identify as white to appeal to a broader voter base.
Hmmmm, well she does have that white plantation owner who raped her great grandmother...so genetically, she's got some white in there too....;)

Why are so many of you obsessed with her race?
Biden picked her because she is a POC. Earlier in her political career, the focus was on her being Indian. When it became convenient, she is advertised as being Black. Yes she can be both; however, it seems her Indian heritage has been thrown by the wayside. To answer your question, it's the Democrats that were obsessed with her race first. She was Biden's DEI pick for VP.

And you will fail spectacularly to convince enough voters that you're not nuts as photos from her father's side demonstrate she is indeed black...

kamala2.jpg

donald-harris-1-explained.jpg

images

34053682-0-image-a-3_1601993114824.jpg

178421-kamala-harris-childhood-pics.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000241416854.jpeg
So, is the message now that we are to ignore her Indian heritage? It's kind of hard to keep up with the spin.

No, you guys are just obsessed with her race for some bizarre reason.
And it's simply remarkable that the Old Weird Guy and his mini-men chose, of all things, to criticize Harris for is her race, when her record is .... ripe. What a missed opportunity from judging a person of color in a black forum on the content of her record.

I thought that Trump just decided off the cuff to commit seppuku, and weirdly in his view there are "black" jobs. He's old.

but given his maga supporters here .... maybe he got advice. Maybe that was weirdly "calculated." Hillary was ethically challenged in fundraising and covering for Slick. But simply attacking someone for their race or sex is not OK in America, and in another decade nor will orientation.

Race pandering is expected from the retrograde left. At some point Harris may have to identify as white to appeal to a broader voter base.
Kamala has a black father and looks black. She has lived in the black community, and has gone to a black college.

What part of that is race pandering, you blithering retard?

Biden picked her because she is a POC. Earlier in her political career, the focus was on her being Indian. When it became convenient, she is advertised as being Black. Yes she can be both; however, it seems her Indian heritage has been thrown by the wayside.

The focus on her being Indian-American was because she became the FIRST Indian-American Senator, not to hide or squelch her blackness. And that was reported by the media.

To answer your question, it's the Democrats that were obsessed with her race first. She was Biden's DEI pick for VP.

In 2020, Trump said, ""I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman."

I look forward to you showing even ONE Republican or Conservative calling Amy Barrett a "DEI hire."

Last edited:
The focus on her being Indian-American was because she became the FIRST Indian-American Senator, not to hide her squelching her blackness. And that was reported by the media.

In 2020, Trump said, ""I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman."

I look forward to you showing even ONE Republican or Conservative calling Amy Barrett a "DEI hire."
Right, when it was politically expedient, the focus was "Indian-American". Now it seems that being Black is more important than being "Indian American".

Yoru are correct that DEI was an element of selecting Barrett.

Forum List

Back