Obnoxious Leftist refuses to sit next to Trump supporter on plane

Don Trump’s anti democracy unAmerican fascist behavior began well before November 3, 2020 when Herr Trump decided to reject the will of the people if they wanted him gone.

I assume Saint_Papageirgio that you have witnessed the events on J6,2021.

Don Trump does not need to reach the levels of global atrocity achievement that Hitler achieved before killing his demonic self in the end,

An attempt to subvert the office of the US presidency that could have succeeded if one more member of his party says Ok Mr President as your VP I will do as I am told and I will reject the Constitutional will of the American people and on J6,2021 I will impose your highness onto the people by not counting Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, or New Mexico because you and I do not believe with no evidence Joe Biden actually won those states.

Trump is a fascist, dude. Get your head out of your ass and just honestly take a look at the fascists that support him.

Who knows what becomes of the world if Mike Pence said sure I’ll do it on J6,2021.
Blah blah TDS fucking blah.
:blahblah: :blahblah::blahblah:

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

It is called standards

It is called standards
No, it is called ARROGANCE - as you just demonstrated in your response.

People with proper standards do not demand their seatmate move because he voted for a candidate they don’t like. It’s called HUMAN DECENCY.

I wish you liberals would get some.

As you pull your Jackboots up and load your AR15 now that it looks like you’re dear leader is going to lose again.
Who the fuck are you kidding????
If you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES had your way, you would turn on the showers and fire the ovens for Trump supporters. GTFOH!!!!!!!
:fu:

How can a fuvking Trump supporter afford to fly on an airline. if Biden gives them no jobs and causes their businesses to fail and runs a secret inflationary price gouging scheme where he splits the profits with the ChiComs so the can buy up all the red states out from under the red hatted morons morons who vote for Trump.

She probably didn’t eant to sit next to done fat beer bellied slob who who just shit himself wheel he found out Trump is falling behind in all the polls so he will be called to duty use his mini arsenal of AR-15s like the one shown on his t-shirt. Like the one Tom Crooks dad wears in Butler Pa.

In don’t blame her dude should be v on a C no fly list just for being so stupid in public
Hate burning up your phone? The left are just Pute Evil now.

MAGA BITCH. Whenever you want to try putting Yellow on us let us know. We will leave the light on for you.

As you pull your Jackboots up and load your AR15 now that it looks like you’re dear leader is going to lose again.
Only if you Cheat. You have to import voters and Harvest votes to win.

People so obsessed with power are fucking Evil. Now you just come to a deep red state and order us to install Solar panels. Whenever you feel skippy bitch

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

Would you sit next to a smelly old fat man who’s a sexual abuser and convicted felon ? Geesus, that’s a easy decision. No one should be forced to sit next to Trump the traitor.

Only if you Cheat. You have to import voters and Harvest votes to win.

People so obsessed with power are fucking Evil. Now you just come to a deep red state and order us to install Solar panels. Whenever you feel skippy bitch
Especially when deep red states are so proud of being backward, crime ridden and poor.

Would you sit next to a smelly old fat man who’s a sexual abuser and convicted felon ? Geesus, that’s an easy decision. No one should be forced to sit next to Trump the traitor.
OMG. Another deranged ledtist joins the fray to push the lies. The traitor is Obama, who has completed his third term and is vying for his fourth with his next puppet, selected for female blackness.

Trump flies economy? He's got his own airplane FFS.

Especially when deep red states are so proud of being backward, crime ridden and poor.
Where we know the difference between a man and women. Where we dont spit and burn the flag

Where your rent a rioters dont dare loot and burn.

Wanna vote? Show your damn id.

Where we know the difference between a man and women. Where we dont spit and burn the flag

You do ? That’s funny. Stop collecting govt aid and educate themselves. . Maybe get a decent paying job…..I doubt red states promote anything but dating during family reunions. .

Why is it that voter fraud occurs so much with republicans ?

Don Trump’s anti democracy unAmerican fascist behavior began well before November 3, 2020 when Herr Trump decided to reject the will of the people if they wanted him gone.

I assume Saint_Papageirgio that you have witnessed the events on J6,2021.

Don Trump does not need to reach the levels of global atrocity achievement that Hitler achieved before killing his demonic self in the end,

An attempt to subvert the office of the US presidency that could have succeeded if one more member of his party says Ok Mr President as your VP I will do as I am told and I will reject the Constitutional will of the American people and on J6,2021 I will impose your highness onto the people by not counting Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, or New Mexico because you and I do not believe with no evidence Joe Biden actually won those states.

Trump is a fascist, dude. Get your head out of your ass and just honestly take a look at the fascists that support him.

Who knows what becomes of the world if Mike Pence said sure I’ll do it on J6,2021.
Anyone on the left or right that compares either presidential candidate to Hitler is wrong. First off Trump nor Harris are close to Hitler, neither wants genocide, neither wants a war, neither has killed or even attempted to kill millions of people, neither have or want to put people in concentration camps or lock political opponents.

My head doesn’t support either candidate as I see both as people that will continue to drive America deeper in debt, I love how politicians use empathy and emotions to down grade the opponent instead of touting what they will do and the masses will fall for it because of irrational bias.

Forum List

Back