Obnoxious Leftist refuses to sit next to Trump supporter on plane

I kinda like the "do you believe in gravity" line. We all have to try to get along better but I can understand the woman's objection to sitting beside someone who supports a rapist. It's repulsive.
She is letting emotions, bias, and feelings to let her rage get the best of her. We are all adults and at the end of the day we are all Americans with different ideal but I have never let political parties control me like I see them doing to so many people today and this woman is a prime example, she’d rather throw a fit like a five year old based on clothing, just childish and she got what she deserved.

We are all adults and at the end of the day we are all Americans with different ideals
MAGA went beyond “different ideal” with continued support of the anti-democratic mastermind after what he tried to do on J6,2021. Attempting to overturn the election that he clearly lost by attempting to disfranchise 81 million Americans in that process is an unacceptable “ideal“ for any American. We are not “all” Americans to you anymore Saint_Papageorgio since you are continuing to support the one who clearly, obviously and unashamedly criminally disrespected my right to vote while he was a sitting president of this, these United States of America.

Anyone on the left or right that compares either presidential candidate to Hitler is wrong. First off Trump nor Harris are close to Hitler, neither wants genocide, neither wants a war, neither has killed or even attempted to kill millions of people, neither have or want to put people in concentration camps or lock political opponents.

My head doesn’t support either candidate as I see both as people that will continue to drive America deeper in debt, I love how politicians use empathy and emotions to down grade the opponent instead of touting what they will do and the masses will fall for it because of irrational bias.
Let’s be clear. Trump is a racist and fascist. Hitler was both.

MAGA went beyond “different ideal” with continued support of the anti-democratic mastermind after what he tried to do on J6,2021. Attempting to overturn the election that he clearly lost by attempting to disfranchise 81 million Americans in that process is an unacceptable “ideal“ for any American. We are not “all” Americans to you anymore Saint_Papageorgio since you are continuing to support the one who clearly, obviously and unashamedly criminally disrespected my right to vote while he was a sitting president of this, these United States of America.
Mote J6 crap. You stole the election then wanted a riot.

Show me the Insutrection. Oh thats right there wasnt one.

Now try your BS from the summer of love in a Deep Red State. Try to block our roads

You only do it in Shithole cities and states run by leftist idiots.

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

Looks like you tube scrubbed it

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

Liberals have good reason to be holier than thou. They’re better educated and have better jobs.

Anyone on the left or right that compares either presidential candidate to Hitler is wrong.

You can’t just unilaterally take Hitler off the table when discussing fascism when it is your objective to excuse and soften Don Trump’s fascist actions he took to destroy our democracy on J6,2012z

More J6 crap. You stole the election then wanted a riot

Soon you will be burning your MAGA clown Trump gear. Goodwill won’t ever take it.

Even Rasmussen is trending in Kam‘s favor

Kamala Harris is leading Donald Trumpby her biggest margin yet, according to a new poll.

The poll, conducted by polling company Leger between July 26 and July 28, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads Trump by 7 points, with the presumptive Democratic nominee on 48 percent compared to the former president's 41 percent.

Liberals have good reason to be holier than thou. They’re better educated and have better jobs.
You’re full of shit. And what’s this “YOU” business. You don’t know what my educational level is (quite high) or my career was (quite successful).

You’re just another arrogant, bigoted leftist.

Sorry, you don’t get to keep pushing your “anti-democratic” lie of Jan 6 after Obama et al orchestrated a coup against the man primary voters chose as their nominee, and instead manipulated in the most unqualified empty head as the new nominee, without a single primary vote.

Talk about disenfranchising voters! The Dems would not even allow RFK to primary Biden. They had their puppet! They told their voters “this is who you are to pick” and then, when the polls looked bad after the voters picked who they were told to, ran him out of town and installed the DEI pick instead.

So now….we are not all Americans. People are your side are the enemy.

Soon you will be burning your MAGA clown Trump gear. Goodwill won’t ever take it.

Even Rasmussen is trending in Kam‘s favor

Kamala Harris is leading Donald Trumpby her biggest margin yet, according to a new poll.

The poll, conducted by polling company Leger between July 26 and July 28, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads Trump by 7 points, with the presumptive Democratic nominee on 48 percent compared to the former president's 41 percent.
Only if you LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL. Thats about all you are good at.

You’re full of shit. And what’s this “YOU” business. You don’t know what my educational level is (quite high) or my career was (quite successful).

You’re just another arrogant, bigoted leftist.
He is here to shake the jar

Put 100 black ants and 100 red ants in a jar. They will do nothing. Shake the jar and they will kill each other.

That is his purpose here. Troll his sorry ass back and watch him implode.

Sorry, you don’t get to keep pushing your “anti-democratic” lie of Jan 6 after Obama et al orchestrated a coup against the man primary voters chose as their nominee, and instead manipulated in the most unqualified empty head as the new nominee, without a single primary vote.

Talk about disenfranchising voters! The Dems would not even allow RFK to primary Biden. They had their puppet! They told their voters “this is who you are to pick” and then, when the polls looked bad after the voters picked who they were told to, ran him out of town and installed the DEI pick instead.

So now….we are not all Americans. People are your side are the enemy.
Make no mistake that they will do ANYTHING FOR POWER. I mean ANYTHING.

Throughout history Scumbags like these have existed. The end result is always the same. Only question is will you OBEY, or choose OR ELSE in the end

Forum List

Back