Harris ahead in polls!

Let’s see what happens in November. Until the Electoral College votes are counted these polls mean nothing.

How can we be racist against her when she doesn’t even know what race she is…. Indian?. Jamaican?. Bkack?, American?
No, you don't get to dothat. You guys were talking about an easy Trump victory when he was ahead in the polls. Now listen to this and don't forget it asshole, just because Trump doesn't know what race Harris is, doesn't mean she doesn't. She has been very clear that she is Black and Indian. Because if this was Harris:

1722617032824.png

There would be none of this racist bullshit. But because she is running for President right wing white racists try the shit you're doing. Harris is black just like the womam in this picture.

LOL! We all know that Rassmussen is republican biased all the way.

Well if one poll makes you feel warm and fuzzy and another is crap to you you go right ahead

There's not a poll out there that can't be manipulated to achieve any desired result

I’ve seen quite a few pieces of video where she has presented herself as Indian. Besides, she’s not Bkack (a term typically used for Afro-Americans). Her father is from Jamaica, a Caribbean nation. Either way, since she was born here in this country the ONLY appropriate race tesponse to ALL questions of race, ethicity and ancestors is AMERICAN.
No you haven't. She is black and Indian. Jamaicans are black. And you don't get to determine what the response to race is for anyone else but yourself

No, you don't get to dothat. You guys were talking about an easy Trump victory when he was ahead in the polls. Now listen to this and don't forget it asshole, just because Trump doesn't know what race Harris is, doesn't mean she doesn't. She has been very clear that she is Black and Indian. Because if this was Harris
Sorry, but the best I can tell her race is “c*nt”, and since the only acceptable race for the POTUS is AMERICAN, she’s not qualified.

Well if one poll makes you feel warm and fuzzy and another is crap to you you go right ahead

There's not a poll out there that can't be manipulated to achieve any desired result
We all now that you right wingers run to Rassmussen. After the convention, Harris will begin to lead in nearly every poll. And as that happens trump and you in the cult will continue trying these racist tacitics. Then after more people vote for Harris than voted for anyone ever and Trump loses, you guys won't undestand that it was what you're doing right now that cost you.

We all now that you right wingers run to Rassmussen. After the convention, Harris will begin to lead in nearly every poll. And as that happens trump and yu in the cult will continue trying these racist tacitcs. Then after more people vote for Harris than voted for anyone ever and Trump loses, you guys won't undestand that it

You're completely missing my point.

Polls are utterly worthless

Sorry, but the best I can tell her race is “c*nt”, and since the only acceptable race for the POTUS is AMERICAN, she’s not qualified.
Tell that to Sassy Irish lass who identifies as Irish but not American. Funny how you saltines try telling us how we should define yourselves while you don't do it.

LOL. My guy at the theater broke his leg. Your guy got his head blown off. I want the pre-Lincoln America, not the post/Lincoln America.
You won't be getting that America. So move to a white country.

ou won't be getting that America. So move to a white country
Who knows. Maybe there’s someone out there somewhere who can fix it if she wins. I would love to leave this country but you all have poisoned pretty much the entire world. The few decent nations left are largely theocratic; and I despise organized religion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back