Harris ahead in polls!

None of which are AMERICAN. Loyalty or even acknowledgment to ANY ethnicity, nationality, race, etc… other than AMERICAN should be a disqualifying factor for ALL government offices.
Go tell that to whites who identify as Irish, Italian, Jew, German Polish, etc.

Who knows. Maybe there’s another JEB out there somewhere. I would love to leave this country but you all have poisoned pretty much the entire world. The few decent nations left are largely theocratic; and I despise organized religion.
Go to the airport, buy a plane ticket and fly your racist ass to Russia.

Polls and the ballot box became irrelevant in America on Jan. 6th.

How can the rest of the world accept the election's decisions?

Was it Biden's successful coup or was it Trump's failed coup attempt?

Go tell that to whites who identify as Irish, Italian, Jew, German Polish, etc.
I do. Regularly. If you identify as anything other that Traditional American (not native - they lost that right when the failed to wipe the colonists out) you should not be here. It’s that simple.

I do. Regularly. If you identify as anything other that Traditional American (not native - they lost that right when the failed to wipe the colonists out) you should not be here. It’s that simple.
I guess we have to cancel St. Patrick's Day and Columbus Day now.

MAGA when Trump is ahead in the polls - "Trump's ahead! He's going to win!"

MAGA when Trump is behind in the polls - "The only poll that matters is in November."

You're one lying fuck.

She hasn't given one single press conference.

And didn't you get the memo?

Trump said he'll debate the lying bitch anytime anywhere.
Until today, she wasn't the nominee. And officially, until the delegates cast their votes at the convention and she accepts, it still won't be game on.

Why does she need to hold a press conference? She's already been out on the campaign trail.
LOL. Trump is scared shitless of her. She..will..shred..him!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I smell a bit of fear..and a lot of desperation. Nothing is sticking so far.

Until today, she wasn't the nominee. And officially, until the delegates cast their votes at the convention and she accepts, it still won't be game on.

Why does she need to hold a press conference? She's already been out on the campaign trail.
LOL. Trump is scared shitless of her. She..will..shred..him!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I smell a bit of fear..and a lot of desperation. Nothing is sticking so far.
Fuck off.

Trump said she would be easier to beat because she hasn't built up any political capital.

Biden had his record to fall back on and 50 years of being in Washington.

Kamala is unpopular and sounds like a fucking idiot every time she goes off script. And, nobody can put their finger on any of her accomplishments.

Kamala is just an example of a fuck-up who was promoted because of the color of her skin and the fact that she has a vagina.

Fuck off.

Trump said she would be easier to beat because she hasn't built up any political capital.

Biden had his record to fall back on and 50 years of being in Washington.

Kamala is unpopular and sounds like a fucking idiot every time she goes off script. And, nobody can put their finger on any of her accomplishments.

Kamala is just an example of a fuck-up who was promoted because of the color of her skin and the fact that she has a vagina.
You're pissed off. I get it. All of the sudden, your POS candidate is facing a much tougher re-election against a well spoken black woman who will rip him to shreds, allowed his disappointment of a son to push a complete retard of a running mate on him, and is frustrated beyond belief that no one seems to give a shit that a few short few weeks ago, some incel took a shot at him. :) For two weeks, he and other Republicans have been trying to make SOMETHING stick...and nothing is.

Her popularity is growing day by and there is nothing your side can do to stop.

So, Spock, you can do the same. And tell that human piece of excrement Gorka (the a-hole who made that statement) that he can go DIAF. :)

Forum List

Back