This Is What You Look Like Voting For Kamala

I don't give a shit what some alt-right whiner's OPINION is. Oh goody, because this hump says so. :auiqs.jpg:

She was never named border czar..anything. She also wasn't tasked with controlling the border.

Keep trying. :)
Why do you all lie so much? About things that are obviously wrong? Remarks by President Biden and Vice President Harris in a Meeting on Immigration | The White House

And so, this increase has been consequential, but the Vice President has agreed — among the multiple other things that I have her leading — and I appreciate it — agreed to lead our diplomatic effort and work with those nations to accept re- — the returnees, and enhance migration enforcement at their borders — at their borders.

We’re already talking with Mexico about that; she’s already done that. We’re going to be dealing with a full team now that we have to be able to deal with the problem here at home, but also to deal with it now in terms of in country.

And I can think of nobody who — who is better qualified to do this than a former — this is a woman who ran the second-largest attorney general’s office in America — after the U.S. — after the United States Attorney General — in the state of California, and has done a great deal upholding human rights, but also fighting organized crime in the process.

So it’s not her full responsibility and job, but she’s leading the effort because I think the best thing to do is to put someone who, when he or she speaks, they don’t have to wonder about is that where the President is. When she speaks, she speaks for me. Doesn’t have to check with me. She knows what she’s doing, and I hope we can move this along.

But — so, Madam Vice President, thank you. I gave you a tough job, and you’re smiling, but there’s no one better capable of trying to organize this for us.

Why do you all lie so much? About things that are obviously wrong? Remarks by President Biden and Vice President Harris in a Meeting on Immigration | The White House

And so, this increase has been consequential, but the Vice President has agreed — among the multiple other things that I have her leading — and I appreciate it — agreed to lead our diplomatic effort and work with those nations to accept re- — the returnees, and enhance migration enforcement at their borders — at their borders.

We’re already talking with Mexico about that; she’s already done that. We’re going to be dealing with a full team now that we have to be able to deal with the problem here at home, but also to deal with it now in terms of in country.

And I can think of nobody who — who is better qualified to do this than a former — this is a woman who ran the second-largest attorney general’s office in America — after the U.S. — after the United States Attorney General — in the state of California, and has done a great deal upholding human rights, but also fighting organized crime in the process.

So it’s not her full responsibility and job, but she’s leading the effort because I think the best thing to do is to put someone who, when he or she speaks, they don’t have to wonder about is that where the President is. When she speaks, she speaks for me. Doesn’t have to check with me. She knows what she’s doing, and I hope we can move this along.

But — so, Madam Vice President, thank you. I gave you a tough job, and you’re smiling, but there’s no one better capable of trying to organize this for us.
You are the only one lying here. And I'm not sure why you do so. Maybe it's just reflex at this point. Maybe you really have no integrity left.
Don't know. Don't care.

You are the only one lying here. And I'm not sure why you do so. Maybe it's just reflex at this point. Maybe you really have no integrity left.
Don't know. Don't care.

Haha I literally quoted and provide a link to xiden’s statements where he gave her the job.

It’s sad that Harris has to run from her record and the record of the xiden admin…but it’s understandable why she is trying to distance herself from it

Haha I literally quoted and provide a link to xiden’s statements where he gave her the job.

It’s sad that Harris has to run from her record and the record of the xiden admin…but it’s understandable why she is trying to distance herself from it
What's sad is that you can't seem to get any traction from her "record". :)
I've given you what her actual title and assignment were.

I read your post, I know your reality is you want your Dear Leader Xiden to bomb Trump. It's sick and twisted, but the reality that we live in with you demafacsit terrorist

Anyone who spells his name like that or says things like demafacsit terrorist is weird.

Forum List

Back