This Is What You Look Like Voting For Kamala

That is really sad. Didn't anyone tell them that wealthy families have kids too?

Since Biden rescinded his candidacy, as a lame duck one term president, he's going to spend the next five months either accomplishing things, or making the GOP look bad for shooting his efforts down (which is a cakewalk).
I love it every time they show Kamala they show her wearing he Hillary outfit and walking off Airforce 1 looking very presidential.

Sort of reminds me of when Bush threw his hands up and bent over for the bankers and just said "here, take as much money as you need no questions asked" and Obama stepped in and said "hey wait a minute" and it was almost as if Obama was President before the election even took place.

And McCain looked too old and stupid to deal with the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression. McCain proved he wasn't up for the job and Obama was more than up for it.

So the op is saying there is nobody to vote for. Got it.

This reminds me of 1999 you guys didn't like Bill Clinton and you wouldn't vote for Gore. How did that turn out? Bush lied us into Iraq and caused the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression. Which was broken by Trump during Covid

And why didn't you like Clinton?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

This reminds me of 1999 you guys didn't like Bill Clinton and you wouldn't vote for Gore. How did that turn out? Bush lied us into Iraq and caused the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression. Which was broken by Trump during Covid

And why didn't you like Clinton?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
I spent most of 93' in Mogadishu Somalia. Bill Clinton was a horrible tactician. Nobody in their right mind makes military decisions based on politics.

Forum List

Back