Trump Ducking Debate

Nor was Biden, but he debated him last month.
27ywg4.jpg

FJB won the necessary delegates for the nomination just like Trump did.

Show me a ballot sample for the dem 2024 primary that has FKH's name on it.

You do realize that a VP can be switched-out at will during a convention don't you?

View attachment 988803

You do realize that a VP can be switched-out at will during a convention don't you?

The primary elections had not concluded, nor had the Democratic National Convention been held. Until that point, Biden was not officially the nominee and as we all saw, he isn't.

View attachment 988803

Literally four months ago, party leaders were questioning whether FJB should dump FKH off of the ticket. LOL Now she's a God.

If he's down after the convention in enough states to give her 270, he'd be conceding to not debate her, but she's not going to give him one unless his mike gets shut off, or at least imo she'd have good reason not to ... after the Chicago Reveal

No one is "running scared" at all. Let the D's officially nominate someone first.

Then, President Trump will be perfectly pleased to offer the opposing candidates an opportunity for a debate, tell them who the moderators will be, and to extend an invitation to RFK Jr. and Dr. Jill Stein as well.

Give all the candidates a chance to debate President Trump.

The primary elections had not concluded, nor had the Democratic National Convention been held. Until that point, Biden was not officially the nominee and as we all saw, he isn't.
Never in history has the presumptive nominee, the one with all the votes (OK sue me, Philips and some dude named Palmer had 7 delegates to Biden's 4,000) been thrown off the ticket by his party. Never.

Nor was Biden, but he debated him last month.

Joe Biden declared his candidacy on April 25, 2023, while the debate was one year and two months later, on June 27, 2024. So even though the primary election had not yet been held, Joe Biden was the presumptive candidate for the Democrat Party.

Cancelling out over 14 million primary election votes is not the way legitimate elections are supposed to be conducted, and someone should file a lawsuit against the DNC. Nor should Donald Trump have to debate Kamala Harris. She is a usurper who is taking part in the destruction of the democratic process.

That being said, Trump will most likely debate her.

Why is that?
Because any debate will be on Harris's terms of enforcing civility, assuming she's ahead, and with two weeks to the convention, I'm not sure how the Old Weird Guy can stem the bleeding .... not with mini-me's daily racist reveals

Joe Biden declared his candidacy on April 25, 2023, while the debate was one year and two months later, on June 27, 2024. So even though the primary election had not yet been held, Joe Biden was the presumptive candidate for the Democrat Party.

Cancelling out over 14 million primary election votes is not the way legitimate elections are supposed to be conducted, and someone should file a lawsuit against the DNC. Nor should Donald Trump have to debate Kamala Harris. She is a usurper who is taking part in the destruction of the democratic process.

That being said, Trump will most likely debate her.
What’s the lawsuit going to do? Force Biden to run for president?

That’s silly.

If Trump doesn’t debate Harris, are you going to defend his decision?

Yes I would defend him for not debating Kamala Harris. She is not deserving of a debate. The fact that Donald Trump has never ducked or dodged the press, should tell you something about Trump's hesitancy to debate her. He sure as hell isn't afraid to debate her, but he doesn't want to take part in the de-legitimization of the political process the Democrats have committed. If he does debate her, he would be giving an implicit endorsement to what the Democrats did in cancelling out 14 million of their own voter's wishes.

You may have fallen for the trope that Donald J. Trump is a "threat to democracy", but what the Democrats have done is the biggest threat to democracy since the South seceded from the Union. What Trump is in reality doing, is protecting and preserving the democratic process.

This thread's premise is utter bullshit. Trump will debate Harris, although he shouldn't really have to. Kamala Harris is not the legitimately-elected Democrat candidate in this race. In case your memory is shorter than your dick, we had a primary election, and not one single vote was cast for Kamala Harris.

Trump will continue to alienate one large group of voters after another.. He'll lose the election, blame JD Vance and go on an endless speaking tour about his victimhood .

Yes I would defend him for not debating Kamala Harris. She is not deserving of a debate. The fact that Donald Trump has never ducked or dodged the press, should tell you something about Trump's hesitancy to debate her. He sure as hell isn't afraid to debate her, but he doesn't want to take part in the de-legitimization of the political process the Democrats have committed. If he does debate her, he would be giving an implicit endorsement to what the Democrats did in cancelling out 14 million of their own voter's wishes.

You may have fallen for the trope that Donald J. Trump is a "threat to democracy", but what the Democrats have done is the biggest threat to democracy since the South seceded from the Union. What Trump is in reality doing, is protecting and preserving the democratic process.
Wow, that’s some delusional shit.

You do know that Trump wanted state legislatures to select new electors for him in 2020, right? He talked with a bunch of them and asked them to discard all the votes and just choose electors they world vote for him.

Tell me how that preserved the democratic process?

Trump wouldn't dare debate. Kamala would clean his clock.

Forum List

Back